Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

ViggyNash posted:

This is like all trailers these days and it sucks.

I'm pretty hyped for the movie. I love Matt Damon but I'm not sure if he was the best choice. I think he's good enough to make it work though.

Trailers have been loaded with spoilers since trailers were thing.

I haven't read the book and the trailer does not seem spoiler-y to me at all. I think it's just people who have read the book are picking out glimpses of "big" or "important" scenes.

Periodiko posted:

Oh wow, that's great news, Ridley Scott has been associated with so many ambitious upcoming films I didn't know what to think, the dude is certainly industrious.

Yeah, the guy's been a workhorse since the beginning of the millennium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Baron Bifford posted:

They're all supposed to be scientifically accurate. Interstellar made a big deal about it.

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the "supposed to be's"

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Dr Tran posted:

Saw this last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. I wanna watch more space movies.

I'm hunting down The Right Stuff, Apollo 13 and Gravity. What else to look for?

The HBO miniseries From The Earth To The Moon is worth tracking down.

• Locked thread