Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Yeah, but planning on cannibalism is a bit much? Especially planning on eating your crew to get home like that. I feel like a ton of people would look at a 4 year space journey, alone, that you only survived because your other crewmembers killed themselves so you could eat them, and say "gently caress THAT, I'm going to try and set this ship so it gets recoverable by NASA later and going for a spacewalk without a helmet."

e: I mean, it'd work, but if you're criticizing the book for populating everyone with BEEP BOOP robots its a good point to bring up.

Ravenfood fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Oct 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread