Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot

Lipstick Apathy

Strange Matter posted:

I don't know if I'm fully convinced that Matt Damon is the right guy to portray Watney's sense of humor, but I kind of don't care because The Martian owns incredibly hard. It's like Hatchet for adults and in space.

It'a also kind of hilarious that Matt Damon is the lead after his role in Interstellar.

Honestly this is probably for the best, Matt Damon is much funnier

And yeah I'm pretty sure you, me, and millions of other people had the exact same thought re: Interstellar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot

Lipstick Apathy

authentic or as you may call it "bad" writing is postmodern you rubes, Watney is a transhuman ubermensch in the literary sphere and furthermore

• Locked thread