Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY

zandert33 posted:

I read in the "Who Greenlighted" thread some people talking trash about how horrible the book was written. It's by no means a masterpiece, and clearly written by somebody who comes from a more technical background than a person who went to school for writing, but I really enjoyed it.
I liked the plot, but Weir certainly would have benefitted from having an editor. The dialogue in particular is awful.

Fortunately the screenplay isn't being written by Weir, so I'm optimistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coffeetable
Feb 5, 2006

TELL ME AGAIN HOW GREAT BRITAIN WOULD BE IF IT WAS RULED BY THE MERCILESS JACKBOOT OF PRINCE CHARLES

YES I DO TALK TO PLANTS ACTUALLY

Vegetable posted:

Why we got so many space films these days
Space exploration is re-entering public consciousness. Likely because the shuttle finally loving died.

• Locked thread