Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Frozen strawberries in a pint glass - fill void between berries with lemonade - throw contents in blender.

Frozen raspberries in a pint glass - fill void between berries limeade - throw contents in blender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Thunder Moose posted:

Frozen strawberries in a pint glass - fill void between berries with lemonade - throw contents in blender.

Frozen raspberries in a pint glass - fill void between berries limeade - throw contents in blender.

Breakfast: One half an orange, one half a banana, one quarter avocado, 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla greek yogurt, 3/4th cup blueberries or raspberries, 1/2 tablespoon black chia seeds, 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, handful o spinach.

Something like that anyway, measurements are approximate to taste and dietary concerns.

Lil Cunty

beer

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

with pumpkin pie

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

:yikes:

tao of lmao

take blue berries, eat blue berries, drink lemonade

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

tao of lmao posted:

take blue berries, eat blue berries, drink lemonade

You've inspired me to take frozen blueberries and mix them with iced tea in a blender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shabbat goy

Here's a smoothie idea --> don't blend it so dang much and leave some chunks, call it a roughie.

• Locked thread