Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dong Quixote
Oct 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Put me in next game too, coach!

It's hard to believe this game retailed for $50 back in 1990, or about $90 today. I wonder how many units EA actually sold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dong Quixote
Oct 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
As a marginally competent ambassador to a bland empire, I promise to phone in non-specific fleet reports every once in a while. Please send space herb!

I'm looking forward to what bizarre mechanics this run throws at us when/(if) we don't crash and burn right out of the gate.

Dong Quixote
Oct 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
200,000 IZ sounds about right for my shamming out of real work.

Also voting preliminarily voting MOO3

Dong Quixote fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Nov 1, 2015

Dong Quixote
Oct 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
The people shouldn't complain, debt is healthy for the economy! :downs: We're basically a space banana republic now.

Dong Quixote
Oct 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Likewise, I'm also glad to get a chance to see how this relic of a game plays, even though it seems like it's your own personal LP purgatory Libluini.

Dong Quixote
Oct 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
That would be such a buzz-kill if we lose from a 49% popularity in the election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dong Quixote
Oct 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
HabituallyRed, shiny and monochrome.

• Locked thread