Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

In Training posted:

The first one I played was jet force Gemini and I would find a corner and walk Lela towards the camera and make her jump a lot.

poo poo. I played this game before I played the Bouncer. My thread is flawed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Funkchop posted:

Satans dong at the end of Dantes Inferno was probably makin hefty use of the Havok© engine

Did any of saints row games do it

The Xbox leisure suit Larry had it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Shinjobi posted:

Should have been a crossover between The Warriors and The Bouncer, where everyone in The Warriors beats up Sion Barzahd. What the gently caress kind of last name is that

the warriors is one of the best licensed games of all time

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:yeah:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Uncle Wemus posted:

Did any of saints row games do it

They wanted to in 3 but it kept flopping out of the censor pixels and it was going to affect the game's rating so they cut it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

thats loving bullshit how hard would it be to tie the censor pixels to the dick? loving stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

first game where i saw me some tiddies: diablo 2's andariel.

• Locked thread