Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Omega Cop is a post apocalyptic action anime-harem thriller starring "Martial Arts Superstar" Ron Marchini,
and "TV's Batman" Adam West . Ron Marchini plays John Travis. He's One Tough Special Cop sent to shut down the slave trade in the wasteland. Things quickly turn to poo poo and all his friends are gunned down in an epic shootout. Swearing revenge, Travis assembles a crack-team of Hot Ladies in his quest to return home.

"KYAAA--oh. Sorry, wanna join my team and NOT get punched? I promise you'll last longer than muscle guy up there."

So that's the jist, but how can one describe exactly how awesome this movie is? Well, for starters did I mention that Ron Marchini is a martial arts superstar? His biggest claim to fame is losing to Chuck Norris at a karate tournament. No shame there. Chuck Norris joke here. Anyways a white-guy martial arts movie means action scenes out the wazoo. And when I think 90's martial art white guy action scenes, I think nut shots. Let me tell you, this movie does not disappoint. I counted no less than 7 nut shots in this movie.

So you got dad bod white guy action hero, you got hot chicks, you got the makings of a great karate flick. But you know what we're really missing? Guns. Huge loving guns. Now we're talkin, Travis. Ok how 'bout post-apocalyptic The Warriors gang rejects? Yeah, we got them too, and one even has his nipple out!

Like honestly if you're not already torrenting the movie at this point, you should probably check your pulse. Because you're dead. Ron Marchini killed you. He kicked you in the dick so hard there's no coming back. Anyways, go watch it. Here's the extended trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnX_K1yNygg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

it looks good ya

tao of lmao

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

it looks good ya

It's easily a top-3 terrible movie imo.

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
you had me at anime harem

ron color
it's really good. it cost a dollar retail the value can only go up from here

tao of lmao

look at this

tao of lmao

Ron there's a god drat sequel

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

tao of lmao posted:

Ron there's a god drat sequel

i cant wait to watch "karate cop"

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
chat reenactment:

Julio: YEAH!!
Julio: HELL YES!!!
Julio: WOOOO!!!!!!!!
Julio: 3

tao of lmao

I was saying those things out loud, as well.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Omega Cop saved Beta Cop for last as he systematically eliminated all other cops

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther

tao of lmao posted:

look at this

dogcrash truther
White death machine

ron color
shout out to b watts aka

dogcrash truther posted:

White death machine

Koishi Komeiji

tao of lmao posted:

7 nut shots in this movie.

Sold. Gunna get high and watch this tonight. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Mods please make a white death machines gang tag, tia.

• Locked thread