Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

cash crab posted:

Do they eat it, at least?

No, just pour it on the ground. They don't even like the nectar. They just don't want anything else to have it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm going to make an otter thread

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
That was me.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Jmcrofts posted:

Did I do this right

Bro do you even wash

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Hahahha

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

goose fleet posted:

The person who posted that on Facebook said it was a guest room in their house

For the person who hates housing guests.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

twistedmentat posted:

Unless that's a airBNB and they want to see who will want to stay there. Wait, that's probably worse. *gif of fat guy loving stuffed racoon*

I was just thinking that the room would be either really cheap or really expensive on airbnb and it all comes down to, just how do you feel about raccoons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Jenova posted:

This is what us geese have to put up with. Cash Crab, have a word with them, would you?

A deep ducking.