Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Mais qui est un raton?

Content:

Scroll up this page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

moonsour posted:

Story time:

While my mom was in the Army Reserves she had to do "guard duty" overnight during her 2 weeks a year.

She spent one night locked in the cab of a supply truck repeating to herself and her partner, "there's nothing we can do..."

Raccoons busted into the back of the truck, ripped open all the MREs and took only the junk food like chips and cheetos. And probably the adorably tiny bottles of Tabasco. It looked like a tornado the next morning and a whole truck of food no one was going to eat anyway (probably) got written off.

I'm amazed they could even tell there was food in the packs since they are sealed. It would have been a hellacious mess I'm sure since so few packs contained 'corn chips' and 'cheese curls' (they were always labelled generically) since snack items are always in so few.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Bina posted:

COME AT ME BRO and bring your snacks!

I'm getting more of a 'Pick me up daddy! Pick me up!' vibe

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

New guardians of the galaxy lookin good.