Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absum
May 28, 2013

What kind of wings does Angel have? Bat wings to go with the echolocation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absum
May 28, 2013

E. All of them are pretty neat but I wanna see how we deal with this power after all.

Absum
May 28, 2013

Theglavwen posted:

D. E sounds really fun, but I think it'd get annoying possibly damning and countering ourself every time we use our abilities. Seems like we'd end up going nowhere. Use a little luck to cause a guard to drop a key! Yay, you've escaped! Bad luck hits you and you run into that same guard who stopped to tie his randomly untied shoelace ten seconds later.

You give yourself bad luck all the time instead and stop doing it when you need the good luck (and hope things maybe work out and when they don't suddenly cause tons of good luck for yourself and then get owned with massive bad luck seconds later).

e: I have seen a character that could essentially store luck and she did the cause yourself constant bad luck thing, but our power would be a lot less reliable cause we can't actually store it really.

Absum
May 28, 2013

C

Absum
May 28, 2013

A

Absum
May 28, 2013

1.A
2.B

Some more people please vote I don't trust myself

e: oh someone voted while I was posting yay

Absum
May 28, 2013

3. C
4. E

Absum fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 26, 2015

Absum
May 28, 2013

A

Absum
May 28, 2013

1. C
2. BD
I guess? I feel like I'm forgetting something though

Absum
May 28, 2013

1. DA

Tomn posted:

Hmm. What do we think about this, guys? I mean, obviously it's not great for us and our merry band personally, but would it help mutants at large out? If we intend to fight it, what angle do we take?

Personally I think it sounds good. Registering all mutations/powers/quirks/whatever helps a lot with adapting society to them and also public safety + this bill has an anti discrimination thingy. The only negatives are witch hunts if the list is public and contains too much info.

Absum fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Aug 30, 2015

Absum
May 28, 2013

1. C
2. D
3. F

I will be reading this even if I'm not voting (I don't like to vote very much to be honest).

Absum
May 28, 2013

D1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absum
May 28, 2013

A1

• Locked thread