Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I hope Brock destroys Taker tonight. And I hope Cena loses.

These are my opinions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
Rrrrrrrrappa-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm off on a Sunday and I bought some steak and beer. I guess an overly long WWE ppv could be worse.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

The_Rob posted:

I hope Brock destroys Taker tonight. And I hope Cena loses.

These are my opinions.

I mean even if Taker wins, who cares? If Brock wins, great, he killed a dude again?

I feel bad about it because I want to be excited for the match but it just seems like a waste of time even if it's likely to be an entertaining waste of time.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
byron saxton is trash

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
i like this Corey Graves guy. Give me him instead of Byron.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Booker T :stare:.gif

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

We're either gonna get good matches with good finishes, or good matches ruined with bad finishes but made good again by people complaining about it

Rooting for the latter

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

byron saxton is trash

Booker's "What" sounded like the old spice dude.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Bard Maddox posted:

byron saxton is trash

i put my trash in bags better than his suit last night

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

look at all those still sealed cans of MOUNTAIN DEW KICKSTART with the logos pointing towards the camera

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

john cena john cena JOHN CENA

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I mean even if Taker wins, who cares? If Brock wins, great, he killed a dude again?

I feel bad about it because I want to be excited for the match but it just seems like a waste of time even if it's likely to be an entertaining waste of time.

Oh I agree. I think it's a huge waste of time. But I'd rather not have Brock's aura that he is built up be sacrificed for a dying old man.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm just hoping for a fun competitive match ending in a setup for a Kane/UT retirement match at WM.

By Kane I mean the real masked pyro firing lightning shooting talks through a vocoder Kane. Preferably followed by a hologram of Paul Bearer.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Pinwiz11 posted:

Booker T :stare:.gif

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJAfMt20M2Y

:neckbeard: SummerFest! :woop:

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

god drat, 500 wishes. JOHN CENA

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
god drat dude john cena has done 500 make a wish wishes!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Needs More Ditka posted:

By Kane I mean the real masked Malibu Kane. Preferably followed by a hologram of Hatsune Miku.

:agreed:

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Hmm lets send the black guys out to stump for NYPD

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Dear god this has already started?

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion
You know the New Day weren't clapping around the police, they don't want to startle anyone.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
For every 500 wishes. A dying kid gets the antidote.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Needs More Ditka posted:

I'm just hoping for a fun competitive match ending in a setup for a Kane/UT retirement match at WM.

By Kane I mean the real masked pyro firing lightning shooting talks through a vocoder Kane. Preferably followed by a hologram of Paul Bearer.

I wanted Kane vs Undertaker double retirement to a 10 count KO in the ring and for Paul Bearer to have the druids load them into the back of a hearse and drive off with both of them into the sunset, as theatric as wrestling can fuckin gettin, and now I'll never get it :(

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Dexo posted:

Dear god this has already started?

Get ready to watch 8 hours of wrestlestuff

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The_Rob posted:

For every 500 wishes. A dying kid gets the antidote.

thanks to john cena

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
can you imagine knowing 500 dead/soon to be dead kids

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Corporate Kane posted:

can you imagine knowing 500 dead/soon to be dead kids

Robot Cena feels no emotion

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
Booker T's hair makes him look like the Alien from Alien.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I love you Booker T

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Kevin Owens ain't leaving this party til he gets drunk!

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Desumaytah posted:

Booker T's hair makes him look like the Alien from Alien.

So you're saying he looks like a penis then.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Owens is gonna get hammered. Booker confirms it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shima Honnou posted:

gently caress it, I'm ready to give up the next 3 years of my life for this PPV.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Booker T :allears:

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I wanted Kane vs Undertaker double retirement to a 10 count KO in the ring and for Paul Bearer to have the druids load them into the back of a hearse and drive off with both of them into the sunset, as theatric as wrestling can fuckin gettin, and now I'll never get it :(

Almost same, but mine was Taker putting Kane in a coffin, lighting it on fire, and then ascending to the rafters whilst surrounded by druids and Paul Bearer screaming YES! YES! YES! I'VE BROUGHT MY BOYS HOME AT LAST!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I have a literal box of beers in the fridge, I'm going to watch this like the wrestletrash I am, slowly getting drunker and angrier as this monster show goes on.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Less talking, more NEW DAY please

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I have a feeling I'll be joining Booker T in drinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Kevin Owens heard you were talkin poo poo!

• Locked thread