Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MRA PUA Tay-Tay Fan
Sep 12, 2001
I'm back Bitches
Sorry to be a drive by pain in the rear end, but I got a couple questions. I have no idea who most of these wrestlers are, is this card worth watching? I have network, wouldn't be paying.

I mean I know to write off the women's match and IC 3 way, but what about the rest?

Are there any stewart segments more recent than Seth's appearance on the daily show 3 weeks ago, and is there anything to the hosting duties other than a run in as far as anyone knows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRA PUA Tay-Tay Fan
Sep 12, 2001
I'm back Bitches

HogX posted:

it's gonna be garbage and we're gonna watch every minute of it

Tatum Girlparts posted:

It's such a huge show with enough legit talent in it that odds are at least a couple matches will be good but no this is gonna probably be a super sized trash fire and we're gonna suffer together like real fans.

After careful consideration...

So am I.

MRA PUA Tay-Tay Fan
Sep 12, 2001
I'm back Bitches

Dunbar posted:

I ordered a Dominos pizza and cheesy bread for the first time in years and they were so bad that I just walked outside and threw them away. I guess it's going to be popcorn and iced tea for tonight.

Should've made it a chicken alfredo pizza with parm asiago, they do those competently (more or less). They're also on the $6 each coupon menu +$1 for the chicken being a premium topping though.

Not unlike watching, I just talked myself into it.

MRA PUA Tay-Tay Fan
Sep 12, 2001
I'm back Bitches

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

what is terminator finisher

• Locked thread