Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

He's a cute mascot, he's from a company that makes games for ninty, everyone loves that hee-hoing little guy. Emptyquote this if you want Jack Frost to Smash Bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

He's a cute mascot, he's from a company that makes games for ninty, everyone loves that hee-hoing little guy. Emptyquote this if you want Jack Frost to Smash Bros.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

No

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Dont bother. Nintendo didn't even consider my suggestion for the Hostess Fruit Pie Magician in smash

Dec 26, 2012

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I already cast my one Smash Bros. vote for John Cena.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Soral
May 30, 2009

they should put Jack Frost into smash bros, imo

Soral
May 30, 2009

(in my opinion)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Give him an Amiibo.

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012

Unguided posted:

Give him an Amiiho.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Jack Frost/Pyro Jack DLC Package

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want transforming squid kids first.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

If that is your desire, OP, then I wish you luck. I won't be voting for him however.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Who remembers Jack Bros. on the Virtual Boy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Who remembers Jack Bros. on the Virtual Boy

[KNUC VOICE:] Me.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

done.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ty

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

haha

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't care about Smash Bros., OP.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't care about Smash Bros., OP.
:waycool:

Hibbloes
Jun 9, 2007
Yo

He's a cute mascot, he's from a company that makes games for ninty, everyone loves that hee-hoing little guy. Emptyquote this if you want Satan to Smash Bros.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Let's make our own god drat smash bros with the corporate mascots from the brands that WE love.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Wonder Red 4 lyfe

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I don't think they should add him.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

codenameFANGIO posted:

I don't think they should add him.

Why not? He's from a beatemup, which is more or less what Smash is.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They need to add Bub and Bob, Bomberman, and a Belmont.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Once they figure out how to put Ice Climbers back in the game, I hope Bub and Bob are next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should put the Shibe Doge in smash.

• Locked thread