Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Anarcho-communists are the worst part of the already infantile ideology of anarchism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archives
Nov 23, 2008

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

i'm Stumpytits McPurpleflag in the background

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

I sure hope he plans on shooting outside the window and not himself.

Mighty optimistic, I know.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

:five:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Kid grew up to be the dude from Silent Hill 2. Even has the dramatic face angle from the ending, including freaky monsters outside his window.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Wicker Man posted:

Kid grew up to be the dude from Silent Hill 2. Even has the dramatic face angle from the ending, including freaky monsters outside his window.

no thats the dad, the kid is the freaky monster outside the window

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Man Whore posted:

no thats the dad, the kid is the freaky monster outside the window

:aaa:

I've been seeing it wrong...

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Man Whore posted:

Anarcho-communists are the worst part of the already infantile ideology of anarchism.

I have one on my facebook feed. It's not so much that he has a difference in opinion that I think is dumb, but he is smug as poo poo about it. Like I made a pretty mild political post one day and he was all like "just imagine you could actually be doing good in the world right now"(by not voting he meant). also he's impossible to argue with because he eventually tries to just win by saying "have you read several hundred pages of what the gently caress ever. no? heh." Also when someone asked him the "what about roads?" question I forgot what he said but I remember something about the rednecks down south could just ride their ATVs around.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Holy poo poo lol

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/04/16/a-new-study-says-we-may-have-reached-peak-beard/

It's me, I'm the hipster now without a beard

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

that list they cite puts Justin Bieber at #10 and is full of a lot of weird and ugly celebs. Some good looking ones in there that are rated too low though
:goonsay:

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I'm fine with beards going out of style even though I have one. I'm like Doug in that episode where everyone else started wearing his lame green vest.

naem
May 29, 2011

Beards will go out of style and become the next mullet and then no one will want a beard when they get old even though that's when you want a beard to cover your oldness

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
David Tenant

One of the worlds most sexy men, according to some article

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Zzulu posted:

David Tenant

One of the worlds most sexy men, according to some article

"Whovians" ruin EVERYTHING.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

5er posted:

"Whovians" ruin EVERYTHING.
my sister is a Whovian and i wish she would shut up about it :smithicide:

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

symbolic posted:

my sister is a Whovian and i wish she would shut up about it :smithicide:

Beat the tumblr out of her quick, before it's too late!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arkanomen posted:

Beat the tumblr out of her quick, before it's too late!
it's already too late. she is also obsessed with Supernatural and Sherlock.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

symbolic posted:

I am truly sorry for your lots.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

:eyepop:

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

symbolic posted:

Wow, that's like discussing how your sister might be smoking too much pot, and finding out she's also hooked on cocaine and IV heroin.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

That could not have ended on a better one. Thank you for that.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Decrepus posted:

That could not have ended on a better one. Thank you for that.

"THIS! IS! TUMBLR!"

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I know several people who define themselves so strongly by their beard. It's weird how people find these specific things to latch onto.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Millenials in general don't have anything interesting about them at all so they sort of have to latch on to one thing and make that their entire personality.

See: beard guys, "you've probably never heard of them" music dorks, foodies, craft beer snobs, Harry Potter fans etc.

They define their lives by the things they consume.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
What do we call these things like that where its a picture of a face doing some sort of facial expression and then there are captions above and below the face and its usually an if\then phrase? I think the words are supposed to be what the person in the image is think? or ssaying? But the facial expressions never make sense, it's usually just a variation of an arched eyebrow or sometimes a surprised bug eyed look but their eyes are always glassy and don't match the expression... its unsettling in a way that normal human interactions aren't.....I'm also bothered by how you can tell the persons number one concern is to still appear "cute" while mugging for the camera especially noticeable in women. So those are my questions, long time reader first time responder. I'll take my answers off the air. Thankyou.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

a starwar betamax posted:

I'm also bothered by how you can tell the persons number one concern is to still appear "cute" while mugging for the camera especially noticeable in women.

One of Facebook friends is a millennial who posts lots selfies. Close up selfies with lots of face. And she completely blurs out/erases/filters her skin in photoshop in every single picture. So much so that she looks like a creepy plastic doll.

I know her in real life, her skin is decent, I don't get it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

"There's an irony in ignoring your college professor's lecture to play a game where you serve fast-food to people for fun"

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

This needs to happen to him.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Scratch Monkey posted:

"There's an irony in ignoring your college professor's lecture to play a game where you serve fast-food to people for fun"

That's nothing, I used to see guys playing WoW during physics lectures.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

spudsbuckley posted:

Millenials in general don't have anything interesting about them at all so they sort of have to latch on to one thing and make that their entire personality.

See: beard guys, "you've probably never heard of them" music dorks, foodies, craft beer snobs, Harry Potter fans etc.

They define their lives by the things they consume.

I think that's just nerds

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

symbolic posted:

I understand this makes her a "SuperWhoLock" and also means she has brain AIDS

so sorry

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

notZaar posted:

That's nothing, I used to see guys playing WoW during physics lectures.

Nice grasp of irony

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I got the irony, I just think that playing an MMO during a school lecture rather than some regular game is a sign of a much more serious metal defect.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

radiatinglines posted:

I think that's just nerds

Nerds are cool now.

Well, not actual nerds but rather people who call themselves nerds .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Nice grasp of irony

• Locked thread