Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

christ what a wold where i can't hear shrieking asian ppl and tpac at the same time over some league.

This

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i dont watch streams or anything. but some of these ppl are making serious money now .. i dont think this stuff is maliciously targeted at some guy streaming to 8 of his friends

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

no they will not posted:

youtube gaming 404 image

[in Shao Khan voice] Outstanding

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TFW the soulless zionist megacorporation recognizes your interests in a safe, harmless, and humorous way:

ol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

"Please apologize to my e-idol so that peace can return to the information super higway"

*apologizes*

*still gets trolled*

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Shinjobi posted:

"Please apologize to my e-idol so that peace can return to the information super higway"

*apologizes*

*still gets trolled*

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

*apologizes*

*still gets trolled*

This. loving this.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
And I support it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

*apologizes*

*still gets trolled*

*i shove this nerd rear end in a locker*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

*i shove this nerd rear end in a locker*

haha yeah, and then i unload an entire magazine from my ar-15 into the locker and punch it.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Neither of you are going to do any of that.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Don't be so sure.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

CurtDogg85
Oct 10, 2005

I'm fuckin huge! I'm more ripped than you!

to be fair, this is a really old policy that isn't enforced anymore. the person who wrote this in their article was just trying to pad out their preview when it first got announced with random poo poo they found on YT's live streaming FAQ.

the main site is still garbage, though. the only real benefit is that it gives everyone video quality options by default

CurtDogg85 fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Aug 30, 2015

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

glam bam rock
Jun 2, 2009

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
WHAM BAM THANK YA GLAM

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

CurtDogg85 posted:

to be fair, this is a really old policy that isn't enforced anymore. the person who wrote this in their article was just trying to pad out their preview when it first got announced with random poo poo they found on YT's live streaming FAQ.

the main site is still garbage, though. the only real benefit is that it gives everyone video quality options by default

____________________________/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:yeah:

• Locked thread