Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

now taking request. just to prove im actually doing and this isnt a gimmick thread like my thread about the riddles, heres one i already did of seth meyers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

by norm i assume you mean norm macdonald?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

Brian peppers

seems kind of pointless given he already looks literally like a monster irl but okay

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

lonesomedwarf posted:

this and marty feldman thia

how about Feldman from the hit 90's sitcom "Seinfield"

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

The Sphinxster posted:

George Wendt or gfy

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

AdolfHitler posted:

no thanks, dr. dogballs.

its okay you dont have to participate if you dont want to, u can just look at the thread :) haeve fun

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

mdm posted:

do James Carville

make him asIan

challence accepted

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

thanks. its because i think if i do one of him i will want to put more time into it than i can promise to put into a quick doodle for this thread

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Orkin Mang posted:

may i have an av size version of ur norm once to use as an avatar. ill buy u a forums upgrade of ur choice or something if u like. i asked in the norm thread but now im here

hey I dont mind at all, if you want to shrink it you can use it, no need to buy me anything

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

amityville anus posted:

hey Doc... can you illustrate a dog wearing sunglasses on its short tail but it blurs the line between that and Cool Hand Luke

hmm do you mean luke skywalker after he got his robot hand???

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

thanks this has been one of my favorites I've done

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Haverchuck posted:

laura dern

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

amityville anus posted:

hey Doc... can you illustrate a dog wearing sunglasses on its short tail but it blurs the line between that and Cool Hand Luke

u know it

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

hey y'all i will have some time to at least do some sketches this evening :) thanks for patience

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

bowser posted:

George Lucas please

i am cooking u up something nice

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

bowser posted:

George Lucas please

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Juust did Trump... the people have spoken. Can scan in about 5 hours from now

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

katlington posted:

do please do donald trump and ted cruz pressing their faces together side by side

Doctor Dogballs fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Aug 29, 2015

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Doctor Dogballs fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Aug 29, 2015

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

TheReverend posted:

Christina Ricci just because i think it would go well with your style but what do i know

you know plenty my friend

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Benedict Cumberpatch driving a gokart.

fo sho

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Jamoke posted:

I think I made a wrong click and ended up on Deviant Art.

maybe you should take a wrong click on a short pier

Doctor Dogballs fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Aug 30, 2015

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

should be forced to change their names to the aristocrats

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

johnny sack posted:

How about Carl Sagan speaking mid-sentence, saying "billllllions and billlllions"

Applewhite posted:

Neil Degrasse Tyson fantasizing about Carl Sagan giving him a kiss.

The Protagonist posted:

v high carl sagan

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

i can dig the multiple requests for buscemi so im going to give that another shot right now. i tried before but he ended up looking more like peter cushing.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Junk posted:

Steve Buscemi

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

iMonarch posted:

David Lynch

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

fartknocker posted:

Draw Hitler

hitler is next.

also that esports guy looks fuckin' unfortunate as hell lol

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Thanks yallz :tipshat:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

dang lots of great ideas since i checked. sorry for no update yesterday, was busy. I will try to do a few more today

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Mooktastical posted:

Kristen Schaal

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

this thread might not really be the place for it, as I kind of want the topic in the title/op to remain the focus, and I made the thread to get practice and force myself to make new stuff, not show off old stuff. but if you do have old stuff of mine around i would be interested to see what you have

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Brosnan posted:

It's all Japanese though?

There's a little bit of Chinese and Korean.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Dr Cheeto posted:

Joe Biden creeping on Lady Liberty

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

carrion kit posted:

can you draw a pic of the scene in Red Dragon where blind Emily Watson is at the zoo and she fondles a sedated tigers dick & balls ? theres a vid of it on youtube if you need inspiration

Im pretty sure thats Harry Potter 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Retail Slave posted:

Dr. Dogballs drawing a picture of Dr Dogballs.

But Im not a celebrity

• Locked thread