Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

I'm looking for some canidates to blind date my friend Caroline. She says she's Sapiosexual but I think she's full of poo poo and I'm gonna teach her a lesson, so I want you to be super smart with an aloof and cynical wit, extremely literate, masterful and beloved post writer, etc AND hopefully really fat and ugly. Maybe stinky too.

Anyway anyone around here meet those requirements? this seems like the place to look? You can date my hot but stupid stuckup bitch friend Caroline.

I already checked and I'm literally 0 of the qualities necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
im not very smart or well read but I'm skilled at bullshit would that be sufficient?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
good luck to caroline on her erotic adventure

bacalou

if she's southern just shame her with god's word

bacalou

i think that makes them explode

Wertjoe

I am strikingly handsome and also very stupid if you want to test your theory the other way.

A Wizard of Goatse

I'm grossly obese and I've read the entire Harry Potter series, does this help you OP

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747

Wertjoe posted:

I am strikingly handsome and also very stupid if you want to test your theory the other way.

don't worry i will feed you Proust quotes via earpiece

----------------

GEExCEE

Luvcow posted:

good luck to caroline on her erotic adventure

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
i hear everyone in byob is cute, this is the wrong forum

repost in d&d?

ty bacalou!

fuck. marry. t-rex

fema crisis actor posted:

i hear everyone in byob is cute, this is the wrong forum

repost in d&d?

Good idea...

fema crisis actor

And this:

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

She says she's Sapiosexual but I think she's full of poo poo and I'm gonna teach her a lesson

almost made me spoof a mouthful of my after work beer.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
what does that even mean?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
bacalou

they find intelligence attractive

mags

oh. heh heh im smrt

paul_soccer12 posted:

Lil Cunty

all answers are on a 1- 10 scale, with 1=strongly disagree, 5=neutral or no strong opinion, 10=strongly agree

super smart 10

aloof and cynical wit 10

extremely literate 10

masterful and beloved post writer, etc. doiiiiiiiiiiiiii

really fat 5

and ugly 0

maybe stinky too 8 (if I don't wear deodorant I can make my armpits smell like Campbell's chicken noodle soup in like, 40 minutes on the elliptical)

ty crap

ty landy

bacalou

Lil Cunty posted:

(if I don't wear deodorant I can make my armpits smell like Campbell's chicken noodle soup in like, 40 minutes on the elliptical)

check your pm inbox for exciting employment opportunities from campbell's

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
What's she look like?

----------------

Mapparu

tell Caroline who I am, then tell her I think I am too smart for her standards to date her. (she won't know what hit her it's reverse psychology she'll be begging to date me)

Looke

tao of lmao

sorry, and good luck, op

drilldo squirt

You should instead find a giant douche who wont shut up about some incredibly obscure fandom and see if she goes for it.

----------------

drilldo squirt

That way she will unhappy.

----------------

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
does she get a lady boner for fossil records of these people: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens_idaltu ?

Bwee

drilldo squirt posted:

That way she will unhappy.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
sepiasexual, can only become sexually aroused when in cowboy western scenarios. looking 4 a good bucko up for ropeplaying, posse encounters, stagecoach roughery, and duels where you shoot each other at the count of ten

drilldo squirt

I don't know what happened to the word 'be' between will and unhappy and I feel ashamed to have left it out. You deserve better than that byob.

----------------

Bwee
I thought it was much funnier that way

drilldo squirt

I would never do that.

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747

drilldo squirt posted:

I would never that.

----------------

precision

by VideoGames

drilldo squirt posted:

You should instead find a giant douche who wont shut up about some incredibly obscure fandom

but i'm not single

----------------

alnilam

Rodatose posted:

sepiasexual, can only become sexually aroused when in cowboy western scenarios. looking 4 a good bucko up for ropeplaying, posse encounters, stagecoach roughery, and duels where you shoot each other at the count of ten

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I almost looked up sapiosexual, but then I didn't

mags

you aren't their type gsjg

paul_soccer12 posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

CAT BRUSH posted:

you aren't their type gsjg

yeah, I figured

fuck. marry. t-rex

Did we ever figure out how to fusion-ha threads? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3738829&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

it got trained to e/n now

ty bacalou!

• Locked thread