Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

Polegrinder posted:

OK, that is true. I guess the music doesn't define your personal beliefs. I'm not a satanist just because I like black metal.

Black metal has really been removed from its roots recently becoming a favorite genre to mix with others to the point that I don't even associate satanism with it right off the bat anymore. Neofolk hasn't had that happen to it and is very much rooted in fascism/Nazi. Its ok if the personal ideology skeeves you out you do not have to agree with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Swastikas for Noddy is being reissued soon btw, so definitely go to http://copticcat.com and preorder your copy today; you won't regret it.

Edit: parsed my drat link.

Cool

• Locked thread