Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kloa
Feb 14, 2007

:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

has anyone said metal gear five the phantom pain yet on this page?

:coolfish:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Almost Honest posted:

I hope the PC download isn't too big,, for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, a Hideo Kojima Game...

I have some news for you :ohdear:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

that sounds painful :stare:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

34/35 targets :shepicide:

kloa fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Sep 2, 2015

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

All these guns are cool and all but I can't use them when I need to fill out motherbase :sigh:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

at least i know the cigar is organic :420:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

why do menus become laggy when connected online :wtc: that's the dumbest programming thing I've ever seen

kloa fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Sep 5, 2015

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

lets hang out posted:

haha D-Walker's chainguns murder armored skulls in about one second

the Brennan rifle (first one unlocked) takes all armor off with 1 shot, then 2 more to the head and :rip:

made that fight pretty easy

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

Funny story about tanks: you can fulton them even if they're aware and shooting at you.

don't not fulton everything

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

ZenVulgarity posted:

More burger tapes

the best tapes

:69snypa:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Thumbtacks posted:

why couldn't they just make a horn hole

it wouldn't become invisible :ssh:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

hagie posted:

Hilarious how getting the legendary gunsmith breaks the whole development tree. Just made a silenced tranq gun and I'm 1 or 2 development slots away.

The only advantage I see is unlocking unique guns for features.

Yep. The only reason I'm spending money to unlock higher-tier stuff is for the extra mount points/lasers/attachments.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

So I'm finally getting around to reading through the guidebook and :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Yeah, I finished 90% of the missions and sideops and still had a shitload of guns and tech to research. Pretty big bummer.

• Locked thread