Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syves
Dec 10, 2007
50% Entertainment By Volume. Guaranteed!
Pillbug
just completed mission 5 before i went to bed last night. Used up an entire stock of tranq darts snoozing a bear. I now have a bunch of goats, a raven and a bear in my apparently well hidden ocean platform zoo. Didn't fulton the raven tho. just picked it up like it was a snack on the ground. Must have just carried it around in my pocket until i got back to Mother Base.

Steve2911 posted:

gently caress, I think I have PTSD from the Honey Bee mission. Wasn't expecting something so difficult that early.

I'm going to assume that when the game tells me that I could have killed the Skull unit it's lying to me, and that sprinting away screaming was the optimal strategy.

I didn't even use the Honey Bee. I just dashed for the AA gun thats laying in the middle of the field I cant fulton yet. Hopped on there and shot them up a TON before they blew it up. Only had to hit them with a little bit of my rifle to finish em off.

Syves fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Sep 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syves
Dec 10, 2007
50% Entertainment By Volume. Guaranteed!
Pillbug
Aaaand, now I can't connect to the online servers. Thanks to Konami moving all of my resources online, I can't even afford a normal deployment to even attempt a mission. Didn't want to cheat like a motherfucker, but Big K... you sure are making it super tempting. gently caress it. I'll finish the game in 6 months when the servers are all offline so they can't siphon away everything I steal first. Still bitter about being unable to sell my 100's of stolen mortars/MG's.

• Locked thread