Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Strigiform is a bro. Can't wait to play this,

Michaellaneous fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Aug 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Ocelot looks really sad :(

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Levantine posted:

i like putting C4 or landmines in the middle of the road to stop vehicles. I think only the Anti-tank mines actually damage vehicles (not sure about this) but the rest just stun the driver/passengers.

smoke is pretty great too.

A few C4 will blow up a tank outright. Especially usefull if you don't have mines yet.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

PantsBandit posted:

So I went ahead and looked up the solution to the infection problem as was suggested in the thread. Why exactly is it that people who speak Kikongo are infected? Also, wouldn't it be pretty drat obvious if every time someone got infected they were like "oh suddenly I can speak an African language that I've never been exposed to! Must be my lucky day!"

It's randomized.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

http://www.toywiz.com/playartskaimetalgearocelot.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Nice meltdown.

• Locked thread