Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zyste
Jan 8, 2002

"Do you want this back?"
Got some playtime late last night. Loved the intro and had a blast messing around in the first mission. I had to call it quits and head to bed as I was overlooking the village where Kaz is, but so far the mechanics feel so good. I'm trying to be less careful than I was in GZ and just enjoy the gameplay. Seems to work well since PP is more forgiving.

Zyste fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Sep 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zyste
Jan 8, 2002

"Do you want this back?"
Well. Finally got through the story missions... 100 hrs later. And I'm still only 54% done. (Some missions and side ops remain, plus many objectives and S-rankings left) Goddamn. This loving game.

Still having a blast with this game. I enjoyed the story telling though it gets a little disjointed at times. But it's forgivable.

• Locked thread