Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

net cafe scandal posted:

Thread is off to a real AIDSy start.
Kaz, I need a supply of AZT dropped in ASAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Cowbert posted:

If Big Boss is a legend on the battlefield, why is he always sneaking around and avoiding combat?
The legend is oops you're already unconscious and he's gone off to explode another robot

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Antti posted:

He has to keep saying it because I've never heard of a game releasing on steam like that without an actual preload unless he's saying you should use a VPN which is a really bizarre thing for a publisher's representative to say.
because he keeps getting badgered by people asking about VPNs and poo poo to try and get it a bit early, when it was supposed to be "midnight wherever you are"

It's a vicious cycle

and they're probably going to gently caress it up anyway

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

gently caress, I just tranqed puppy DD and I feel immensely guilty
Just an excuse to put him on another balloon ride

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Danaru posted:

Is Fat Miller a "So bad it's funny" situation, or just the regular kind of bad?
Just incompetent, but also he was stuck showing the beginning of the game where you have fewer options and he isn't very creative or even thorough. I imagine a lot of people who were undecided on buying MGS5 will see those videos and decide it's boring and they ought to pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Babe Magnet posted:

lmao if you doinks aren't going to do a "Johnny" Run with the shittiest soldier in your entire army and all the difficulty modifiers on
I won't turn all the modifiers on but I definitely want to see how far I can get with the first random schmuck they let me use. Fun/tedious idea: eject the current soldier from the roster every time you get killed/fail

• Locked thread