Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

dad gay. so what posted:

i am very into supply chain management. its my passion. well, that and nodding. its definitely top 2

Whoa, I guess faxing really fell out of favor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

Oceakin posted:

No idea. It's in Beckley, WV and needs delivered to Columbus, Oh. It's a 713lb copier on wheels with an MSRP value of $6000.

That'd be a 9009. Could move it LTL for about $350

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

a lot of these questions suck. could god order a package so heavy he could not lift it?

No, as He is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and all things I accomplish through Him

Oceakin
May 13, 2004

Cowabunga Bitches!

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Bro gotta put that on a skid, its gon get hosed up beyond belief. source: I deal with copiers like this all the time

Same here. Been a project manager for awhile and we ship printers all across the country. Sometimes getting freight movers in rural areas is a nightmare. I have one that wants to charge me $1755 for pickup for this one and normally it's in the $500 range. I've probably shipped 100 devices in the last year and have had 3 damaged.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
How sick are you of the song "Convoy"?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

need a quote for a priority delivery to your heart

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Booblord Zagats posted:

How sick are you of the song "Convoy"?

Very.

I'm East / West bound and down as well.

Oceakin
May 13, 2004

Cowabunga Bitches!

CuteJen96 posted:

That'd be a 9009. Could move it LTL for about $350

Can you PM me contact info? I ship crap all the time and keeping my regular freight companies honest would be a plus.

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

need a quote for a priority delivery to your heart

I like abusing opiate pain killers.

Show up with half a bottle of oxy and a copy of Top Gun on blu ray and we can work something out.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Chairman Wao posted:

its a means to an end

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Hi jen, long time listener first time caller. I love your show.

How do black holes work?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CuteJen96 posted:

Show up with half a bottle of oxy and a copy of Top Gun on blu ray and we can work something out.

youre my kinda gal, jen. hey, have you ever heard that song "drivin my life away" by eddie rabbit?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Chairman Wao posted:

it definitely has its limitations. i tried to fax a net to a nodding store and my fax machine caught fire and i don't think it went throu

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
also whats your stance on bears?

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

poopzilla posted:

Hi jen, long time listener first time caller. I love your show.

How do black holes work?

Well, when your mother gapes her rear end for me, the sapphic tension is so heavy that it pierces a hole through gravity. Not even light can escape.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Do you get hit on a lot at work?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

youre my kinda gal, jen. hey, have you ever heard that song "drivin my life away" by eddie rabbit?

sorry to get off topic but have you ever heard the song renegade by styx?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

hell yes

az
Dec 2, 2005

tell some horror stories about dangerous goods movers and the retarded poo poo they cram into rusting containers.

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

I haven't, but I like Jason Isbell. There's a great song about not wanting to end up dead in a Super 8 but let's be honest it would be rad as heck to die after a 3 day drug fueled sex act in a super 8

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

good, right?

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Styx is a lot better than Rush

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CuteJen96 posted:

I haven't, but I like Jason Isbell. There's a great song about not wanting to end up dead in a Super 8 but let's be honest it would be rad as heck to die after a 3 day drug fueled sex act in a super 8

you said it, sister. lets gently caress.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Dear Jen, I am highly dissapointed in your choice to not choose 69 instead of 96. I can understand if it was an accident due to laughing at how clever putting 69 in your name your fingers went in the wrong order.

Regards,

Concerned Citizen.

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

az posted:

tell some horror stories about dangerous goods movers and the retarded poo poo they cram into rusting containers.

I had a carrier stack 3 totes of flammable nail polish remover on top of skids of plastic drinking straws and then get popped at a GA weigh station when they started leaking because the drinking straws collapsed under the weight and the totes toppled over

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

CuteJen96 posted:

Styx is a lot better than Rush

yeah true but that's like saying drinking a beer is better than getting kicked in the dick

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Jukeboxblues posted:

Dear Jen, I am highly dissapointed in your choice to not choose 69 instead of 96. I can understand if it was an accident due to laughing at how clever putting 69 in your name your fingers went in the wrong order.

Regards,

Concerned Citizen.

That's the year i was born

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

CuteJen96 posted:

Then how are you 20 like you stated earlier?

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

yeah true but that's like saying drinking a beer is better than getting kicked in the dick

Do you think Rush fans like to argue and jerk each other off on how to pronounce Neil Peart's name?

I think they do. I think you need a drain to sluice away the cum when one fan looks at the other and screams "PEARRTH"

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

CuteJen96 posted:

rgr ill get back to you, im a little short on oxy but i typcally roll with 30 mg ir's so we're in for a good time

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

it definitely has its limitations. i tried to fax a net to a nodding store and my fax machine caught fire and i don't think it went throu

Sometimes I fax stuff and people say they don't get it. I think they're pranking me or just don't want to do their job :mad:

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Booblord Zagats posted:

Then how are you 20 like you stated earlier?

i've found that when you say 19 instead of 20, guys on the internet get 40% creepier

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

rgr ill get back to you, im a little short on oxy but i typcally roll with 30 mg ir's so we're in for a good time

10-4!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

CuteJen96 posted:

i've found that when you say 19 instead of 20, guys on the internet get 40% creepier

Can confirm this. Got hit on so much back when I was 19.

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

you said it, sister. lets gently caress.

Sorry, I'm a lesbian

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

CuteJen96 posted:

Hi Jen, thanks for replying. I am no longer a concerned citizen but a disappointed one. Millennials must not appreciate the genius of 69, or perhaps are too busy relating to cartoons from the late 90's and early 00's.

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

Applewhite posted:

Can confirm this. Got hit on so much back when I was 19.

Hmmmm same!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

CuteJen96 posted:

40% seems like a low ball number, but I appreciate your reasoning. Good luck out there

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Jen why aren't you in college earning a good degree?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Do you have a hairy anus?

• Locked thread