Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And Austrailia's done so I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirming

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote imgay

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote pig I don't think quid is scum and anyone who's going after him seems suspicious

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So Imgay, anything happen to you or what?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah I'm good with this ##vote pig I thought he was bad yesterday, I'm definitely not comfortable with this

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

1. Why LTJgirl thought taste was town

This feels like a solid catch

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Epsilon Plus posted:

It could be, but it doesn't feel 100% to me.

Or maybe I'm just trying to stimulate some discussion? I appear to be the focus of the day, so we may as well have a discussion about it. You can call me suspicious all you want - I know my own alignment. You're really aggro over this.

You just have no intention of sounding town, do you?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I wouldn't say my role is very well suite to me. I mean it's not a mod meta game, he had roles figured out already

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So when a scum dies, their entire team will be posted in the thread, is that right?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Nope, just double checked and nothing in Tastes flip about it, so either he didn't know who else was scum, or met will obviously leave out incriminating evidence are you loving kidding me ep?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'd vote for pig, imgay, or ltrjgirl

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh yeah, or ep

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote epsilon

I would also vote quidnose because he would be a very likely target for mithross last night

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Yeah agreed it's also pretty suss to just casually float the idea of lynching someone claiming to have stopped two nks as a backup plan without really bothering to interrogate them about it at all

What's he going to do? Say nun-uh?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think if you're gonna suggest lynching the dude that may have blocked two night kills it would be good if you actually put forth a more convincing argument than 'he would have been a good target for the scum recruiter'

That is my entire arguement

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Any reason this is only coming up today? If scum was going to recruit quid surely they would done it earlier than that

Because mithross didn't die another night?

King Burgundy posted:

Why would scum try to recruit him the same night they are killing him?

Well if they succeeded he probably wouldn't tell the truth

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote op

It's early in the day but I feel real good about this

You're going to have to put forth a more convincing arguement

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

garthoneeye posted:

So are you arguing that Quid is lying about surviving kill attempts? If he is, what happened to the scum kill?

I can't imagine they get to kill and do the conversion in the same night. And even if they can there are all kinds of things that could stop a kill otherwise

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok, here's a theory.

Scum target someone else for the kill, it fails due to a BP or protection role.

Scum also convert Quid that night, and some other killing role targets him which he somehow knows about.

He tells his new buddies "Hey someone tried to kill me", and they say "Well our other kill failed, so claim that 2 kills hit you so we all keep out stories straight"

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote imgay

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

garthoneeye posted:

I am not murph. I have this avatar as an inside joke from Survivor: YLLS. because Tombstone loving rules and I'm your huckleberry

ftfy

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

imgay posted:

i doubt there would be 2 cult leaders in a game, would be super hosed up though

I did that once :getin:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Post history doesn't matter in a game where alignments change often, that's why people don't like them.
I think I want to vote mced, I don't buy his claim

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Epsilon Plus posted:

ANarc's post history (along with CPig's) may be illuminating; I'm on mobile at work so I can't really parse through it but seriously we should off ANarc today.

Yeah but I've thought you were scummy for a while so you aren't very convincing

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Epsilon Plus posted:

Well, Quid is town (or at least, not a cultist night 1). You're a cultist, though, ANarc. So. Let's... let's go to lunch, guys. AnonymousNarcotics is today's special.

So...Why?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Eh, that's a role that makes a lot of sense in this kind of game imo ##vote narco

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

ljtrigirl posted:

Given that Epsilon was softing a clear yesterday of Opo, I kind of feel like he's mafia or Epsilon would be dead today.

What?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I...what?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm mafia because epsilon cleared me and I didn't kill him? Why would mafia care about a cult cop? If anything they'd want him active

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:psyduck: But he cleared me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Which, as you just said, I couldn't possibly have known

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah, nah ##vote anarc