Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I was bummed I missed Christmas in July so I'm very keen for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Confirmed!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kashuno posted:

I'm a thing

I'm absolutely a thing

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Are you for real telling me you aren't a thing tho

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I hope whoever the recruiters for each team are, they are slightly more imaginative than just 'grab the unaligned dude that shitposts a lot'

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CapitalistPig posted:

Every recruiter or alignment changer should target me tonight.

Nah they should target me because I'm also unaligned and I not only shitpost but sometimes I get upset and swear a lot

I don't care if I'm scum or town tbh

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Well I can't argue with that

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Opopanax posted:

##vote pig I don't think quid is scum and anyone who's going after him seems suspicious

I can't exactly say I think quid is town, he's being a little odd but I dont think I've ever see pig this flustered so the case on him makes a lot more sense to me

IMO imgay is a bad lynch today, but I can't tell if I just want to believe that lynching a currently unaligned player would be bad purely out of self interest

##vote pig

Pig where is your cool and can I help you get it back bro cause you look like you're losing it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If this is pig intentionally getting lynched to fulfil his win condition its substantially less subtle or nuanced than the last time it happened IMO

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Did he even bother with the 'you guys are too easy' stuff last time? Felt way less desperate the way I remember it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I kind of hope you are a jester because if you are I really appreciate your ability to improvise on the fly and also the sheer level of instinct it takes to sign up for every single game on SA that will have a jester role

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
meanwhile if you are actually a jester the whole thing where you sort of gloat about it while its happening is ballsy and brilliant because it makes you look scummy as heck

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ljtrigirl posted:

Quid's probably good. Kash is my biggest ping so far.

I can't really say kash does it for me, this is how he always acts and he always pings me as scum and he might just play really consistently regardless of alignment but i think it's much better to cuddle someone way more inscrutable d1

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't really feel a lot of the counter arguments to lynching pig either btw and that itself makes me really like pig is a really good lunch for today so let's go with that

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
yeah but people are falling all over themselves to see quids case on him as scummy and I don't get it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ljtrigirl posted:

Because no one is defending him?

MC Eating Disorder posted:

yeah but people are falling all over themselves to see quids case on him as scummy and I don't get it

mafia edit

also hi kleedrac

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ok yeah thats an interesting catch on E+ btw I'm just going to do some things to my brain and think about that

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ljtrigirl posted:

No one answered me about the convertible thing. Given meta on this site, is it more likely that mafia can convert people or that there's a set mafia team and a third party convertible team? Have games been run both ways here?

I can guarantee via my role pm that each alignment in this game has a converter role, also I think it implies more than 3 alignments in the game but I can't be sure about that

Will fullclaim once someone actually converts me to an alignment, I don't care which, I'm not like imgay, someone needs to actively recruit me to a faction

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah pig feels funky as gently caress tbh, the whole 'welp I tried to get myself lunched d1 but now I don't have a jester win con' feels real bad

##vote pig

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't really trawled yesterday for any hindsight based scum reads yet though and judging by the no lynch yesterday pig is going to be a tough sell but I think his reaction today is pretty dodgy so I'm going to go blaze one and come back to the game in a few hours

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
on a reread, but not much is standing out, op is being real lurky but he could just be busy or something. Quids picked up a couple of interesting things about E+ and there's been an interesting reaction there, I actually kind of believe pig when he says he's unaligned today, I hope somebody hate-stripped him of his alignment/role last night because lmao and I am willing to believe that is a role in this game, and so if I'm right, E+ is probably a better lynch today. Would probably vote either in a pinch but I think I actually like Epsilon better for today

##vote epsilon

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
btw I'm sorry for bothering you hiip

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh also I can possibly confirm there are potentially abilities that switch/modify role modifiers unless that part of my PM is a red herring or something

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
All the cases for today are actually pretty good IMO except the two votes on imgay. Amnistars vote is lame and magnus's just.... sucks. Pig has basically disappeared today and that makes me feel real good about sticking it there but I should be around to switch it to someone else before deadline.

##vote pig

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I kind of already made that mistake yesterday to be fair guys

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
btw its D3 in a game where pig was a cult recruiter and nobody has converted me to their alignment yet, wtf guys, do I really have to beg

On that note its interesting nobody died with pig when he did, implying he didn't use or have that power N1, or that maybe the person he converted changes to the cult leader.

In which case, oh mighty cult leader, please convert me to your mindless parade of joy

or whoever

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Quid is claiming he knows two people targeted him somehow which is interesting but I don't really know what to make of it all just yet except nobody has done jack to me and I'm mad as hell

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Imgay does someone pick your alignment or do you need to be converted

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Actually that backup plan sucks and I'm debating roleclaiming to explain why despite the fact that none of you jerks want me on your team

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Basically I'm a conversion roleblocker is the long and short of it and I'll explain more once someone actually converts me because that's when it gets really fun

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Actually I read miths flip wrong I thought his target became a suicide converter and I would be able to target them but in reality I just role claimed for nothing lmao

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

##vote ljtrigirl

Same reasons as yesterday, plus outing someone's role and being generally scummy already today.

I don't buy this tbh, maybe I'm biased because I made the exact same mistake but I don't read it as scummy, meanwhile, they're not going to be in the thread today so putting this kind of pressure on achieves nothing and is hella empty

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Epsilon Plus posted:

So, did Mithross suicide or did someone bump him off?

If quid is telling the truth he suicided, if quid is lying, he was probably bumped off and quid is desperate scum watching his team evaporate

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I can't really see how it makes sense to use the suicide ability this early but it's a big, weird setup and spec will only get me so far

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chic Trombone posted:

I do think Opop's being unusually lurky though and it's giving me an odd feeling

Yeah agreed it's also pretty suss to just casually float the idea of lynching someone claiming to have stopped two nks as a backup plan without really bothering to interrogate them about it at all

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chic Trombone posted:

It makes sense if Mithross thought he'd be on the lunch docket today, since if he uses it scum maintain their numbers vs. losing one to a lunch

Yeah except mith had zero heat so it's weird, right?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think if you're gonna suggest lynching the dude that may have blocked two night kills it would be good if you actually put forth a more convincing argument than 'he would have been a good target for the scum recruiter'

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mean it's not even an argument, it's a hypothetical situation

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Quidnose posted:

This is a backpedal.

I'm on my phone at work, mind telling me how/why it's a back pedal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Opopanax posted:

That is my entire arguement

Any reason this is only coming up today? If scum was going to recruit quid surely they would done it earlier than that

• Locked thread