Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I will play a met game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
Confirming

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Quidnose posted:

If imgay kills Hiipfire again on D1 i'ma be mad.

Clearly scum post. Imgay killing Hiipfire is essentially a part of the standard mafia rules by now, like lynching gamer day 1

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

imgay posted:

another 3p decides my alignment and another 3p decides my role. So its really up to them I guess

You are going to end up an executioner with Hiipfire as your target.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

That or you'll have to keep Hiipfire alive to win. Either would be hilarious.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Quidnose posted:

Really we should probably no cuddle today so people can start makign connections because what are we going to get from it?

But any connections we draw today are going to be suspect tomorrow, which means we're damned if we do and damned if we dont.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

bowmore posted:

would scum quidnose float the idea of a day 1 no cuddle

Anti-backwards scum Quidnose would, and for all I know that's an alignment in this game.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Quidnose posted:

Are you implying I have a post restriction as scum that says "act scummy as possible to be anti-meta quidnose!" because that's kinda dumb. But I don't really see what else you might be saying because if you think it's not in my meta then I wouldn't be doing it unless I was actively going against my meta, which wouldn't be game enforced.

Your post is a weird joke that kinda gives me bad vibes~

It's a futurama quote. Well, sort of. They have an Anti-backwards crystal, not quidnose. So basically I'm saying Bender is great.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

HiipFire posted:

wait taste was in this game?

I... guess?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Magnus Gallant posted:

Says the dude who didn't vote on d1

I honestly thought we had another day until deadline. I pulled out my phone on break and thought "why is the thread locked? Did someone have a day vig?"

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

My biggest problem with the "Cpig is exactly what he said he is" theory is that I can't imagine him openly declaring lynchbomb. Jester, yes. I could see jester cpig announce he was a jester, just to make the win that much sweeter. But I don't think he would have overreached and called lynchbomb.

##vote CPig

I don't know what you are, but I don't think you'll flip as either town or vanilla unaligned.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I still think CPig is a good lynch, I don't believe his claims.

imgay hasn't killed hiipfire yet, which means he's obviously scum (actually, I believe his claim for now.)

E+ is also a decent vote, but not a great one. If you believe CPig's claim, then E+ is the scummiest person so far (that isn't lurker vote).

I think ljtrigirl's MCED/taste mix up is a little suspicious and backpeddley.

Hiipfire has actually been posting this game, and I'm pretty sure we're seeing the rare and elusive "town hiipfire". I am also very proud of him.

This has been my quick reads and catch up post. I'll be around off and on until deadline, if anyone has stuff they want to talk about.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Quidnose posted:

Thank you for summarizing everything that has been discussed in this thread and offering absolutely nothing new.

##vote Mithross

I talked about my opinions on things that had happened. I didn't present a new read, but still gave people information about what I thought, if in quick bullet points. I hadn't commented on those things before (except CPig), and thus I generated something new. If I had said those same things, but as the events in the thread had happened, I doubt you would have found it vote worthy.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Amnistar posted:

also ##vote imgay

Will move my vote if someone has a case that makes sense, but right now I don't see anything that is more appealing to me than lynching the guy that doesn't have an alignment, and whose alignment is legitimately determined by someone who has no incentive to place him with town (3p).

Amnistar posted:

that said, I would still prefer to lynch someone we think is scum over this hypothetical alignment stuff....

Here's something I don't think anyone has pointed out. Do you still not have a scum read on anyone Amni?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Kleedrac posted:

Great can the one of you with a vote hammer c-pig? Let's be honest, there aren't enough of us here to change this in the next hour.

If I'm wrong however, I'm still around if we can change. Who all is here? Me, Quid, Garth, anyone else?

I am also here

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Chic Trombone posted:

I'm here now.

Obvious lie. You aren't really here, you just want us to think you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

:redhammer:

• Locked thread