Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

rediscover posted:

ground zeroes runs at 60 fps. its go time boys

that's pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Pookum posted:

I bought ground zeroes on the wrong psn account :(

lol, i mean lol sorry

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

rediscover posted:

time to kick rear end

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Constant Hamprince posted:

someone posted a scan of the strategy guide that implies that it only looks at what missions you've completed

e: ZDR is right; i'm retarded

Misuse of spoiler tags. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Downloading Android app now. Can't wait to plan my next move while taking a big gamer dump

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm extremely excited right now

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

frank.club posted:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

frank.club posted:

yes.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

rediscover posted:

:ocelot::cool:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

:siren:LESS THAN ONE HOUR:siren:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

the game will be released, soon

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

:siren:LESS THAN ONE HOUR:siren:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
just bought phantom pain on steam. i got a extra copy of GZ that i want to send to myfriend by i cant find it anywhere on steam gently caress you steam

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I'm watching Best of Giant Bomb videos until 11:35, which is when I will drive to my local GameStop and pick up a copy of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. I do not know what kind of lines or whatever to expect, because I have never gone to a midnight release before. I made the mistake of waking up at 5:30 this morning to mitigate the time off I would be taking tomorrow, and I feel the languid fingers of sleep tickle the edge of my brain. I hope I don't feel asleep during the intense and emotionally powerful prologue.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

just bought phantom pain on steam. i got a extra copy of GZ that i want to send to myfriend by i cant find it anywhere on steam gently caress you steam

Have you tried checking your rear end?

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

rediscover posted:

go to your name at the top of steam, a drop down menu will appear. at the bottom is inventory. it's in there.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's midnight here and I tried to check... Cripes, guess I'll have to go to sleep and PREPARE MYSELF MENTALLY TO BECOME A DEMON

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Have you tried checking your rear end?

its not in my rear end -.-

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

going to take these last 45 minutes to actually listen to all the stupid audiologs in ground zeroes that i skipped because jesus who has that kind of time

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

it's me, i have that kind of time

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Captain gently caress Face posted:

go to your name at the top of steam, a drop down menu will appear. at the bottom is inventory. it's in there.

yea its not even there

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
im so excited for everyone. i wish i had time to finish peace walker before i started V. i wont be able to go back

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
Re Start Steam it's you're only hope

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

rediscover posted:

its not in my rear end -.-

Use your binoculars to survey the area

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Captain gently caress Face posted:

Re Start Steam it's you're only hope

i found it :D

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Pookum posted:

im so excited for everyone. i wish i had time to finish peace walker before i started V. i wont be able to go back

My mgs3 play through is at the sewer escape. At least when I come back to it it will be at a sweet rear end section :) maybe there will be some insane foreshadowing \ coincidences with phantom pain

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
goodbye thread

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
You can see my anticipation for this game on your radar like the goshdarned wall of China.

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

lets have a moment of silence for all the gamers in africa who are unable to enjoy mgsv this week

Our internet isn't that slow. I'll have this downloaded by Wednesday... maybe.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I wonder how long it will take for this to be the best selling game of all time

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

beepstreet posted:

My mgs3 play through is at the sewer escape. At least when I come back to it it will be at a sweet rear end section :) maybe there will be some insane foreshadowing \ coincidences with phantom pain

im sure there will be, its kojima for chrisakes!

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

The game is now?!

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

I'm closing this thread once my copy of the game is in my console, so I hope the other thread is live by then.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

@PlayStation
Update: Some PS4 owners who preordered Metal Gear Solid 5 on PS Store may need to wait until 12:00am Pacific Time tonight in order to play

i will loving lose it if i am stuck on west coast time, i am east coast god dammit

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

@PlayStation
Update: Some PS4 owners who preordered Metal Gear Solid 5 on PS Store may need to wait until 12:00am Pacific Time tonight in order to play

i will loving lose it if i am stuck on west coast time, i am east coast god dammit

:stare:

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

@PlayStation

this is probably a crime

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

sony sent us to hell

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

@PlayStation

If you have not yet made peace with your bad coast then consider this a Will Power Exercise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i am now watching my ps4 count down

• Locked thread