Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
whoa, less than 60 hours left........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

HolePisser1982 posted:

whoa, less than 60 hours left........

woah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

*Begins to dry heave*

Execu-speak posted:

So what's the deal with killing mans and then attaching a weird weather balloon thing to them?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Can't wait to post about this epic game in 3 days with all my pals from Games and GBS.

gbs kicks rear end

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ftw.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Execu-speak posted:

The fact that even after Sandyhook your country couldn't bring itself to reform gun laws is loving pathetic.

Also don't get me started on the dumb cunts in the media spouting bullshit like, "If the teachers had guns it wouldn't have happened!". The USA is hosed.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Frogs practically kissing it. Christ

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Frogs practically kissing it. Christ

treasure awaits

I need to take a break from Ground Zeroes my fingers hurt

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Execu-speak posted:

My mrs isn't fat by any metric, nor is she skinny. She's got the double whammy of nice sized breasts, curvy hips and a good sized booty.

When she's on top and I'm grabbing that booty while them breasts are in my face it's amazing.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I found my gray fox figure. It's 17 years old

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

tumor looking batty posted:

I found my gray fox figure. It's 17 years old
I had both the normal one and the transparent stealth camouflage one. I might still have them somewhere.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hahahahahah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Execu-speak

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Respect to the OP and all, but this isn't going to be the Imp Zone MGSV thread.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
COLONEL: My mrs isn't fat by any metric, nor is she skinny. She's got the double whammy of nice sized breasts, curvy hips and a good sized booty. When she's on top and I'm grabbing that booty while them breasts are in my face it's amazing.

RAIDEN: Colonel, I just remembered something. That I've never met you in person. Not once.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

COLONEL: My mrs isn't fat by any metric, nor is she skinny. She's got the double whammy of nice sized breasts, curvy hips and a good sized booty. When she's on top and I'm grabbing that booty while them breasts are in my face it's amazing.

RAIDEN: Colonel, I just remembered something. That I've never met you in person. Not once.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal posted:

I may make the launch thread, if someone else doesn't do it first.

Soral
May 30, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

i don't think any respect is due to the op

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

why does everyone want to kill the people streaming the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

HORMELCHILI posted:

why does everyone want to kill the people streaming the game

Because they're lovely and suck rear end, would be my guess.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

net cafe scandal posted:

Doesn't bother me. I just wanted a place to talk and read people talk about Metal Gear, and I had a hole in my heart after the last thread closed.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Thank god this thread opened, every time I go into the Games thread my eyes start to bleed.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

HORMELCHILI posted:

people downloading 100% GZ saves in the games thread, shameful.

what the gently caress

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Very tragic that all of these people mysteriously got their 100% save files corrupted right before the release of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I know it's probably standard procedure, but the way Boss slings bodies over his shoulder like a scarf is a bit rough. I hope there's a way where he can carry people in his strong and comforting arms like a tray of cookies.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Thank god this thread opened, every time I go into the Games thread my eyes start to bleed.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Games posters: *hovering over toilet bowl, comparing screenshots of highly rendered next-gen poo poo to the real thing, ignoring all other gameplay* "Whoah, this is problematic"

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
in the games thread they like to gently caress and cum inside of each other which makes the transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, more likely to spread.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

apropos to nothing posted:

in the games thread they like to gently caress and cum inside of each other which makes the transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, more likely to spread.
Okay...

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

apropos to nothing posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

• Locked thread