Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

I honestly think the Big Boss stuff is sadder. Snake dying is kinda safe, it's way more radical to randomly resurrect BB so he can kill a 120 year old British invalid and ramble to himself for 40 loving MINUTES and then die anyway.

was zero actually 120 yeards old in that scene?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

I love the MGS4 Big Boss voice actor.

hes aight

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

"This is good, isn't it?"

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Average Bear posted:

Ironicus and chip cheezum did a good LP of the whole series I watched a few years back

chip cheezum's mgs LPs are the only ones worth watching.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y1Z_ZcagT0

the guy who blazed through ground zeroes also has a vid where he murders MGS3 euro extreme mode in an hour

lmao the play condition is that he cannot press pause

lol at snakes stomach trying to harmonize during the ladder part

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

what if the frog ends up going past it

he would be a fool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

dope

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the people on the metal gear subreddit have gone completely insane

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Stairmaster posted:

what is the frog going to do with treasure

how does the frog economy function

the treasure represents MGSV, and he's going to play it, obviously -.-

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bedshaped posted:

we need confirmation in the form of how many hours from now (this moment in time) can I play on steam

how many hours from...... now? what? buh? OH yuo mean this moment in time haha. yeah i dunno dude

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i tried launching GZ on my lovely pc with integrated graphics just to see what would happen, and some loving how it runs ok considering i dont even havea gpu. i turned everything down to low and i was getting 15-20 fps, on integrated graphics. kojima and his boys are something else

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

that givbes me hope that when i put my gtx 650 in tomrrow i'll be able to play tpp at a reasonable framerate... time will tell

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Yeah for some reason I really doubt you have the skills to do that.

he probably doesnt know how to hack at all

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

You guys thought the Games thread was bad? Peep the YOSPOS bideo james cesspool this Ham faker posts in... I'd scrub my eyes with bleach but they've already been blasted out the back of my skull by that repulsive stylesheet and they're burning up in orbit right now.

i hate the yospos style sheet. it pisses me off to look at

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

Im playing this game ATM

is it good?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

im putting my computer together now. i hope i can play metal gear on it

Mr. Sophistication fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 1, 2015

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

rediscover posted:

im putting my computer together now. i hope i can play metal gear on it

ground zeroes runs at 60 fps. its go time boys

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

just bought phantom pain on steam. i got a extra copy of GZ that i want to send to myfriend by i cant find it anywhere on steam gently caress you steam

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Have you tried checking your rear end?

its not in my rear end -.-

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Captain gently caress Face posted:

go to your name at the top of steam, a drop down menu will appear. at the bottom is inventory. it's in there.

yea its not even there

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Captain gently caress Face posted:

Re Start Steam it's you're only hope

i found it :D

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ok its 12 why the hell cant i download the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

zen death robot posted:

Restart steam to download

we're in

• Locked thread