Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
Well there are no steam powered things, and you're not a marginalized figure fighting against a hostile system, so no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

The sandstone walls around the pools of fresh water in Kyakukya don't stop me from walking through em. I made sure to take all the fresh water before reporting this bug.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Synthbuttrange posted:

Are they supposed to be full walls or low pool walls?

Given how precious water is, being the currency and all, I think they'd want me not to take it all.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

drat the 5th level of my first Sultan site won't generate at all, I've tried rebuilding it a few times.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Had a sultan shrine generate in the worst place. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/167030841965536127/69B85A4C9CDF93CA7701F06BBCF4F25DA78FA1FF/

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Synthbuttrange posted:

Shale is surprisingly brittle. Hold down Ctrl - NE or SE

Thanks, had to swap to a mace and it took like 100 turns but i got through.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Oh a wine weep, don't mind if I do! *walk over one screen* Oh a fresh water weep, don't mind if I do! (also a oil and cider weep on the next screen over)

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Roobanguy posted:

the rainbow forest is wild.

found a gel weep in one.

I found all that in a fungal watervine marsh tile 2 tiles away from Joppa. Also found a Acid weep but i luckily didn't die when i stepped in it like a idiot.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Doing a new run and I went into Redrock from overland then worked my way back the waterlogged tunnel, didn't find the dead miner anywhere. Then when I went up to exit to Joppa levels two and one wouldn't generate.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Did you know the best way to beat Golgotha is to phase through a wall inject a rubbergum and a honey hulk salve and fall down a elevator shaft?

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Angry Diplomat posted:

I've seen that elevator drop do over 200 damage even with a rubbergum injector active. Don't jump down the elevator shaft.

To bad nerdos, I did exactly that. I only went crazy from multiple salves after I had to pop a healing one after the fall to survive the honey hulk damage. Luckily I had a broken waydroid sitting right there in the entrance to the elevator room.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

So how exactly does rusting work? I assumed it was from walking through pools of liquid, but I just had a run where I had an item rust before I ever crossed a pool of liquid so that can't be it

Qudzu and certain slimes can cause stuff to rust.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

So I saw that you can wish for all mutations, so I thought I'd try it on a throwaway guy. The first time I tried it killed me, so I put on god mode and tried again. Joppa... Joppa did not survive what I became. I wiped it out, It's a sea of plants and magma now, I didn't even hit a button. I just cant stop teleporting and making GBS threads out plants and magma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

Wafflecopper posted:

Well, would you gently caress with the teleporting plant-making GBS threads magma lord? I'd probably stand very still and hope he doesn't see me too.

I am pretty sure I was asleep as well, dreaming about plants which would make all those plant pop up.