Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

Congratulations on your big day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i've been able to suck my own dick a couple times. I haven't tried it in years but I recall the feeling of "beating the game" of life basically when i first achieved it. I am so thankful to my parents and loved ones for encouraging me to do gymnastics as a child, truly I am my own master...

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
please close this thread.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

PleasingFungus posted:

please close this thread.

I'm still going to post updates re: getting 100% in this game, and hopefully others will continue to post about this game, and/or self-fellating.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mabels big day posted:

I'm still going to post updates re: getting 100% in this game, and hopefully others will continue to post about this game, and/or self-fellating.

Porque no los dos?

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I've only done the pit once and I missed a tattle on the 96 or whatever floor. Never done it again since...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mabels big day posted:

what are you missing?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

what are you missing?

Everything in the palace of shadow, a handful of recipes, and some star peices.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I only ever went to the 50th floor for the Strange Sack. Never could get through the entire thing. The M&L games are more fun to me since you can avoid taking damage entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler

Pungry posted:

I only ever went to the 50th floor for the Strange Sack. Never could get through the entire thing. The M&L games are more fun to me since you can avoid taking damage entirely.

Try pressing B with perfect timing.

• Locked thread