Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

They're still subsidizing it, there's just draconian activity requirements. It's not like I have to work full time... yet.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Draconian anything is bad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
if the government made you walk in a giant hamster wheel for 8 hours a day would it be ok if you could bring a 3ds

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

anways the human eye cant see above 30fps so the debate is moot anyhow.

cheers.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't have a ps4 or a pc that can run mgs5. bye.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

That sucks, I'll be at home, playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain from the time it's released well into the next morning, most likely. Hell I'll be tired off my rear end at work. I don't care.

same here

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess I should move to Los Angeles...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[JR Voice:] Good God Almighty! My God! This is the greatest intro to a video game of all time!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I can't believe there are people who bought that Mad Max game instead of MGSV.

It's a movie game ffs

This is the only movie game worth a hill of beans.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't believe there are companies trying to compete with this launch date.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God Ocelot is so God drat Awesome...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

[JR Voice:] Good God Almighty! My God! This is the greatest intro to a video game of all time!

Dude, when the XOF Troops are trying to kill The Man on Fire... and he blasts the poo poo out of them with their own bullets, magma hot... and then you see the loving walls and ceiling, and they're all loving swiss cheesed with the unthinkable force with which he reflected their attacks... I've been sitting waist deep in my own cum since then.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Good God... This is unbelievably epic...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Dude, when the XOF Troops are trying to kill The Man on Fire... and he blasts the poo poo out of them with their own bullets, magma hot... and then you see the loving walls and ceiling, and they're all loving swiss cheesed with the unthinkable force with which he reflected their attacks... I've been sitting waist deep in my own cum since then.

When Ocelot showed up I turded in my boxers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Kiefer voice:] Whoa, whoa whoa...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it was any other developers I would of been rolling my eyes at the first part but because of how serious they take the Cinematography and such, and details and crap, it was just plain awesome.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

in GZ too Kojima is using a lot of single take shots which makes every fight scene incredibly intense

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

They're still subsidizing it, there's just draconian activity requirements. It's not like I have to work full time... yet.

Good luck bro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap... The enemies are fricking epic. How has no bad guys before this game thought to use flares to look for sneaky guys in the dark.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Holy crap... The enemies are fricking epic. How has no bad guys before this game thought to use flares to look for sneaky guys in the dark.

the technology just wasn't there yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao. When Ocelot tells you how to test out the Fulton thing he says to tranq someone so I shot him before he could finish his sentence and he just grabbed his head and shook it for a sec and stood straight upright again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dire Crocodile saluting me as I leave in the helicopter... God drat this game is motherflippin' Win!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

lmfao. When Ocelot tells you how to test out the Fulton thing he says to tranq someone so I shot him before he could finish his sentence and he just grabbed his head and shook it for a sec and stood straight upright again.

I did this too and he said something quietly but it was in Japanese so I think nobody ever bothered localizing that line. Fail.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

I did this too and he said something quietly but it was in Japanese so I think nobody ever bothered localizing that line. Fail.

I bet it's in Japanese on purpose.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
I called in sick to work. I'm a poo poo head but I don't even loving care right now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

coldplay chiptunes posted:

I called in sick to work. I'm a poo poo head but I don't even loving care right now.

Who gives a rats rear end about them. Hell if they had any brains they'd of given everyone a day off for MGS5 launch holiday.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Your homies thanking you for beating the gently caress out of them is epic.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Your homies thanking you for beating the gently caress out of them is epic.

I love it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm in work for three hours and 34 minutes more.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I'm going to try and actually complete some projects today so I don't torture myself thinking about this game

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
"white mastodon"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's annoying and weird that menus take longer to load when your connected to the online crap.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

It's annoying and weird that menus take longer to load when your connected to the online crap.
*you're

but yeah, agreed.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I went and watched my friend play this today on ps4 and it was the first time I saw the game play...lol at being able to hide from guards by sliding around the side of the horse.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just picked up a 1999 remaster of Rebel Yell... :whoptc:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went and watched my friend play this today on ps4 and it was the first time I saw the game play...lol at being able to hide from guards by sliding around the side of the horse.

This game is mind blowingly win brother...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

THe draw distance is better than real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

This game is mind blowingly win brother...

It looked so good but I told him to turn it off because I wished to go into the game as fresh as possible.

• Locked thread