Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just picked up a 1999 remaster of Rebel Yell... :whoptc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went and watched my friend play this today on ps4 and it was the first time I saw the game play...lol at being able to hide from guards by sliding around the side of the horse.

This game is mind blowingly win brother...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

THe draw distance is better than real life.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

This game is mind blowingly win brother...

It looked so good but I told him to turn it off because I wished to go into the game as fresh as possible.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It looked so good but I told him to turn it off because I wished to go into the game as fresh as possible.
Then what did you guys do...?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Then what did you guys do...?

We played pole riders. I am not making this up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Good Lord.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Running up and clotheslining people with the robot arm is insanely awesome.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I can't wait to get fultoned right through the freaking office skylight in just half an hour.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

I shot a barrel and accidentally killed someone for the tape of "she blinded me with science" that was in his boom box

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The puppy is epic.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

Do barrel kills count against you now? In GZ it was more or less "oh it's the barrels fault"

They still dont count as kills, Im looking forward to testing if defenestration doesnt either

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
At work for 3 more hours, then it'll be time to play Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My PC runs this at 60fps, with good draw distance and almost no pop in, without slowing down at all, but when I open the emblem editor menu the program slows and stutters to the point where it's not even possible to interact with anything. What the heck.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I cant see

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Is that the bear? I'm jealous of the bear and rubber uzi

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a motherfucking bear!

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Thats awesome, Im not ready for the bear yet but Im going to be.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is the naming conventions of recruits Outer Heaven supposed to be how all the bosses later in the series would of ostensibly got there name. Like at some point there was a bunch of people named Laughing Ostrich and Bloody Orca and stuff but only really awesome guys like Psycho Mantis became boss material.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everything about this game is God drat Epic! Good Lord!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Be careful you don't get kicked out of any bars.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Is the naming conventions of recruits Outer Heaven supposed to be how all the bosses later in the series would of ostensibly got there name. Like at some point there was a bunch of people named Laughing Ostrich and Bloody Orca and stuff but only really awesome guys like Psycho Mantis became boss material.
I think so

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I finally picked up my copy and got to play the game... God drat when Big Boss tenderly put's Kaz's sunglasses on his face...

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Turns out I have tomorrow off so it's gamers night, fellas

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just listening to the cassettes out on missions is really cool

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Good luck bro.

Thank.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went and watched my friend play this today on ps4 and it was the first time I saw the game play...lol at being able to hide from guards by sliding around the side of the horse.

I wish you could mount the horse in the side positoin.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Spoiler for anyone who hasn't done mission 12, but look at the crosshair lmfao. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/434950296020593706/CF74811E809797F7B9F123D52D95597E7B52E5A2/

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My PC runs this at 60fps, with good draw distance and almost no pop in, without slowing down at all, but when I open the emblem editor menu the program slows and stutters to the point where it's not even possible to interact with anything. What the heck.

Yeah that happens to me too. I still managed to make a "fat chick" logo though

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Spoiler for anyone who hasn't done mission 12, but look at the crosshair lmfao. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/434950296020593706/CF74811E809797F7B9F123D52D95597E7B52E5A2/

I had to wear the chicken hat to get through that mission, and it was insanely rewarding to watch the brutal interrogation afterwards w/ Big Boss still wearing the hat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

I had to wear the chicken hat to get through that mission, and it was insanely rewarding to watch the brutal interrogation afterwards w/ Big Boss still wearing the hat

I figured out the Trick to it after hiding in a toilet for a couple minutes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Win.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There's an audio tape of a soldier blasting turds into a toilet in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

where do I get that tape

• Locked thread