Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Megaspel posted:

I mean he's not comparing his life to anyone else's. Everyone can be sad once in a while, I don't know why when a rich person is, it's like they're rubbing it in the faces of poor people?

because he's crying about being sad when there are people living near him who have to chose between having the lights on and eating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

yeah and did see how poo poo the graphics are?

*nods* positively rodtronics-esque

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

bump_fn posted:

because he's crying about being sad when there are people living near him who have to chose between having the lights on and eating

But he's not in any way negatively affecting their lives, or comparing himself to them in any way. He's causing no harm by being sad, and being sad is actually a common attribute of humans, weird I know.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Megaspel posted:

But he's not in any way negatively affecting their lives, or comparing himself to them in any way. He's causing no harm by being sad, and being sad is actually a common attribute of humans, weird I know.

he could have used some of his money to help people instead of buying a 70 million dollar house. anyone who feels bad for him is a rube

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Megaspel posted:

I mean he's not comparing his life to anyone else's. Everyone can be sad once in a while, I don't know why when a rich person is, it's like they're rubbing it in the faces of poor people?

no you see he's rich so the only emotion he's allowed to have is guilt over being better off than others.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol at people sympathizing with the billionaire incel

pram
Jun 10, 2001
hes also fat

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

pram posted:

hes also fat

lol

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
goddamn I can't believe I just defended notch. this forum is turning into a tumblr.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
life.. life has become SO difficult w/ wealth and notoriety. wistfully remembering those halcyon days, before.. when my simple life consisted of waking up late, being fat, lonely.. -notch

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

lol

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

Megaspel posted:

wow what a crying loving shame

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

When will someone stick up for all the rich people out here who are being unfairly stigmatised by these not-so-rich peasants

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Everyone in YosPos works in top tier tech jobs and make over $1 million dollar salary but they're jealous of notch because he has $2 million dollars and that's twice as much

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
notch got a golden ticket to snoop dogg's house

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Hurr durr, the creator of a highly popular and innovative game is sad, let's all hate him because he's rich :downs: Sorry YosPos, but I'm not about to join the witch hunt on a beloved former poster just because the YosPos senior regulaires are jealous that his life is exactly the same as theirs but slightly louder

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
This sort of thing is exactly why Jonny 290 left. And people wonder why there are no more epic YosPos projects like the YOS vape. Sad, really...

pram
Jun 10, 2001
agreed

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I interrupted no they will not sry

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

no they will not posted:

Hurr durr, the creator of a highly popular and innovative game is sad, let's all hate him because he's rich :downs: Sorry YosPos, but I'm not about to join the witch hunt on a beloved former poster just because the YosPos senior regulaires are jealous that his life is exactly the same as theirs but slightly louder

lol i'm out

enjoy this shithole

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

black pete posted:

lol i'm out

enjoy this shithole

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

black pete posted:

lol i'm out

enjoy this shithole

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

black pete posted:

lol i'm out

enjoy this shithole

the pos loses its best poster...

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

*nods* positively rodtronics-esque

:qq:

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

pram posted:

reminder that if notch doesnt die via od from cocaine at the end of the year kirk must be permabanned
no don't :ohdear:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
more like whinecraft

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

lol

black pete posted:

lol i'm out

enjoy this shithole

lmao

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

more like whinecraft

lol

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Smythe posted:

pretty bland meltdown. just a normal mentally ill goon qqing into the ether

Smythe posted:

imagine being the type of person who qqs on twitter. Twitter, the public microblogging website. Real men don't cry you say? I'm going to cry for the whole world to see.

Smythe posted:

Normal person: I'm going to confide in a close friend, and trusted advisor.

Mentally ill neurotic: I've got some new material to cover with my therapist.

Pathetic goon: I'm going to post e/n in 255 character or less for the whole world to see, hopefully someone will notice me. My billions still can't buy me a spot on the dancefloor of life.

smythe is killin it

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
but a true look inside the frozen, broken heart of a Something Awful moderator

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

therapy is prostitution but for talking lmao

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
goons are in awe that a rich person is sad because they literally equate material wealth with happiness

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Wait, isn't he still very busy with all the good ideas he wants to do in the actual game that's really coming out, 0x10c?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if I was notch I'd probably qq on twitter but then again I'd pay for a personal trainer and go and buy chad smith and make my own rock album and invent something idk who cares

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
notch could continue his "make kids happy" thing by building parks and playgrounds in lovely places without them. maybe he could buy poor kids in poor schools free breakfasts

nah gonna drink cocktails alone in nightclubs lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Triglav posted:

nah gonna drink cocktails alone in nightclubs lol

Why are you posting about your weekend activity, every week for your entire life haha

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
dude we wish we were lucky enough to drink cocktails

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sits alone, ringing out the bar towels into an empty Burger King cup from three weeks ago, every night for the rest of my life

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Smythe posted:

Why are you posting about your weekend activity, every week for your entire life haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo9ek&t=163s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

more like whinecraft

• Locked thread