Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
inferis
Dec 30, 2003

but star citizen is going to have hundreds of planets and a third of the budget?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hahaha... Those Star Citizen human being's are in serious poo poo now... LMFAo... Goldmine.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This guy's tearing down the edifice of Star Citizen! The edifice is gone, and this guy tore it down. No more edifice! Here one day, torn down the next! Bye-bye, edifice! Destroyed... logically! It's gone!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
remember that part in the jackass movie where they give each other papercuts between their fingers and on their eyelids lol

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

can't believe forrest gump beat jackass for an academy award

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

remember that part in the jackass movie where they give each other papercuts between their fingers and on their eyelids lol

Remember when Steve-O breathed Preston Lacy's farts through a tube into a mask directly connecting his mouth and nose to Preston's rear end hole lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think the last thing I do to kill time before MGS5 is watch all the Jackass films again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Remember when Steve-O breathed Preston Lacy's farts through a tube into a mask directly connecting his mouth and nose to Preston's rear end hole lmfao.
Preston took a poo poo in the tube too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I think the last thing I do to kill time before MGS5 is watch all the Jackass films again.
They're seriously epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Remember Steve-O's apartment on Cribs where he skateboards in it and does crack and smashes the furniture into the walls like a motherfucking Boss.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Steve-O is easily second to Stone Cold Steve Austin as the most badass non-fictional man on God's green earth.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Steve-O deserves a better thread than this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Steve-O would of wanted someone to drop his name in a pile of putrid dog poo poo and talk about how awesome he is, IMO.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Terror Taxi scene in Jackass 2 is one of the greatest moments in cinema history.

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
Thoughts on Bad Grandpa?

I kinda liked it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Steve-O deserves a better thread than this

This.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Remember when they threw Bam Margera down the bowling lane and one of them threw a ball after him and when he was lying crumpled in the pit he yelled Knoxville knocked my nuts in half.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

preston took a loving poo poo in that tube and steve-o started hurling

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

dirty sanchez episode where one guy undergoes lipo and the other man eats the stuff that comes out

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

preston took a loving poo poo in that tube and steve-o started hurling

That was awesome. Preston is my boy.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Bad grandpa is funny as heck

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dave England putting the muscle stimulator on his taint and then the first thing Knoxville does is smell the stimulator pad after.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Dave England putting the muscle stimulator on his taint and then the first thing Knoxville does is smell the stimulator pad after.

hahha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao... I forgot how awesome the first one was. Preston Lacy sits down on a bench and it topples over and his pants immediately rip across his gigantic rear end crack.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao... I forgot how awesome the first one was. Preston Lacy sits down on a bench and it topples over and his pants immediately rip across his gigantic rear end crack.

the opening for the movie was rental car durby, with knoxville obv destroying that loving car and painting all over it, then giving a perfectly straight-faced delivery to the rental car people "but I brought it back with a full tank of gas?"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tiny Japanese TV salesman runs away from the stripper guy. Baby alligator eats Knoxville's nipple.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

My mom was in the room when I watched the time they drank the horse cum.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DoctorStrangelove posted:

My mom was in the room when I watched the time they drank the horse cum.

Steve-O just let an alligator eat a piece of chicken out of his rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

inferis posted:

but star citizen is going to have hundreds of planets and a third of the budget?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dave England just poo poo his pants on the way to a hardware store to poo poo in one of the display models of toilets there and the camera man puked in a bush.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Steve-O just let an alligator eat a piece of chicken out of his rear end.

yesterday i put jackass 2 on the tv bfore i went to sleep and it was right at the part with the fart mask where steev-o says i'm steeve-o and this is the fart mask #winning #bazinga

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Dave England just poo poo his pants on the way to a hardware store to poo poo in one of the display models of toilets there and the camera man puked in a bush.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

jackass 3d is the only 3d movie i want to see in 3d and i regret not seeing it in 3d when it was in theaters :sigh:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

jackass 3d is the only 3d movie i want to see in 3d and i regret not seeing it in 3d when it was in theaters :sigh:

Same.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wee Man trying to go up the down escalator in a giant traffic cone and all the Japanese people coming down politely squeezing by him.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I love jackass and i love steve-os new old youtube channel

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My fav wee man is when they tied him to the fat guy to bungee off a bridge and the other guy jumped as wee man was coming back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

I did and it was insanely epic.

• Locked thread