Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh no the paper cuts part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Making the guy eat the snowball he pissed on for like 45 seconds without puking and then sucking the melting pee out of the bottom of the cone and while he's doing that someone runs up and kicks him in the nuts. lmfao

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
The Jackass moment that really stuck with me, was probably Johnny Knoxville in the port-a-potty that was turned upside-down.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God I forgot about Steve-O shoving a huge fish hook through his cheek and getting dragged by a boat in the Gulf of Mexico.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

best jackass scene was the one where they put on the panda suits and dicked around in japan

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I love jackass and i love steve-os new old youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXx5PNmHOL4

everyone watch this and dont skip ahead

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jackass 3.5 had a hilarious scene where they tricked everybody into getting on a giant tarp covered in lube and then shot paintballs at them from an RC helicopter.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

best jackass scene was the one where they put on the panda suits and dicked around in japan

I liked the ones where they dressed up like old people and hosed with people.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i live in miami and ive met manny puig like 12 times. hes always in an old wrinkled white t shirt and jeans and he reeks of weed, and hes the sweetest guy youll ever meet in your life

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Johnny Knoxville played Johnny Cash on Drunk History and he wore an actual pair of Johnny Cash's boots that he already owned.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
they should make a jackass game where the goal is just to watch epic jackass clips and have a good time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao That they had to censor Chris drinking the horse come.

Desetr Eagle
Aug 21, 2015

by Ralp
How about that time when they had a big hand swing out of the door and knock people down

Desetr Eagle
Aug 21, 2015

by Ralp
and then that time that ryan dunn got drunk and crashed his car into a tree and died

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Desetr Eagle posted:

and then that time that ryan dunn got drunk and crashed his car into a tree and died

That wasn't on Jackass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The terror taxi prank in 2 is incredible.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

It might be my favorite Jackass skit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The ending of 2 and IIRC the opening of 3 are insane, as well.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
steve-o's wildlife show was really good.

is the guy who gets super pissed off at mustard in the first movie? or is that the second?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol, i just remembered them dressing up their wieners as rabbits and then putting them into a doll house with a snake

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The camera men puking and like passing out from puking is one of my favorite things.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

terror taxi kicks rear end

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The camera men puking and like passing out from puking is one of my favorite things.

This!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's like nothing funnier then the camera turning on one of the other camera guys like wobbling around with his face down lmfao.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching 2.5 and Steve-O drinking Miller High Life that the Indian dude with the longest, gnarliest, oldest fingernails in the world is pouring over them.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

i like when the guy has no idea who jay chandrasekar is, and jay is like "come on."

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i havent seen the jackass movies in a long time, i watched bad grandpa twice though and it was badass

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SM64Guy posted:

i havent seen the jackass movies in a long time, i watched bad grandpa twice though and it was badass

I still haven't seen it. I guess I should but I gotta take a pre-launch nap for MGS5.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have to work from home tonight so I think I'll put Bad Grandpa on.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

I still haven't seen it. I guess I should but I gotta take a pre-launch nap for MGS5.

its really cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJdOEoXWLtU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She died of uhh... Vagitosis...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Oh my God. I forgot the part of 2.5 where Dave England just walks up to the table at the end of the Cajun Obstacle Course, whips down his sweat pants for like 2 seconds and sprays green diarrhea from like 3 feet away onto it and walks away.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Dave England just poo poo his pants on the way to a hardware store to poo poo in one of the display models of toilets there and the camera man puked in a bush.

im still laughing at this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao Oh my God. I forgot the part of 2.5 where Dave England just walks up to the table at the end of the Cajun Obstacle Course, whips down his sweat pants for like 2 seconds and sprays green diarrhea from like 3 feet away onto it and walks away.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I did too, until just now, and lol

• Locked thread