Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Wow how did I not pop in yet

Okay let's see

Gochiusa s2
One Punch Man
Yuru Yuri s3

Teekyuu s6

Exercise short hopefully not skeevy
Fushigi na Somera-chan as a random pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Knorth posted:

I really want the dancing show and the dog and his glass blowing owner show to be good :pray:

Yeah, we saw what happened last time they tried to have a show with glass-blowing.

Fortunately, it doesn't seem like it's going to have angsty teenagers who can't communicate properly with each other, so that's already a plus!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Davincie posted:

i wonder if the S&M in the title of the book series refers just to the main characters names or also to the fetish

Por qué not los both

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Sakurazuka posted:

Is anyone planning on making threads for any shows yet? I would have expected at least a couple by now.

I think I'll make one for Gochiusa S2, but that doesn't air 'til the end of this week, so I've got a couple days to scrounge that first post together.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Ulta posted:

One Punch Man is something I could reccomend to people who don't watch anime. It's something singular and amazing.

I simulwatched with some friends over Skype just earlier and we had a blast. This is going to be a fun ride. I also never ended up reading past like the first couple pages of the manga, so not knowing things is exciting.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Closed my thread, I exercised poor judgment in title-making this time around. Requesting that it be removed from the forum.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3745346

graybook fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Oct 6, 2015

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Waffleman_ posted:

You know what DOES work that way?

Otaku yens.

"Yen" in the sense of money, cravings, or both?

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Silver2195 posted:

It can't be the currency, since the correct plural would be "yen," not "yens."

Fair point!

Command Ant posted:

Alternate title: Daicon V: The Redaiconing.

The second season of Gochuumon Wa Usagi Desu Ka has the most adorable ED of the season, possibly of the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlgRsmKjOgs

:allears:

Out and about, but I'll have to watch once I get home. Does it beat out Kinmoza S2, though? Just going off the top of my head for adorable EDs.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Command Ant posted:

Movie Knight forces a young maiden to watch a Joss Whedon movie. Rather than being beheaded for his crime, the Queen gives Movie Knight a year to discover what women truly desire.

I would dare say it's even more adorable.

Having watched it now, I can agree with you.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I checked the Crunchyroll page for Gochiusa S2/Is the Order a Rabbit?? and they do appear to have it available for streaming!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/is-the-order-a-rabbit for link to update the OP.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Bad Seafood posted:

Concrete Revolutio is probably going to be a lot more fun than Watchmen.

"...and all the imoutos and seito kaichous will look up and shout 'Onii-chan, tasukete kudasai!' and I'll look down and whisper 'Iie.' "

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

boom boom boom posted:

It doesn't matter what the stroke is, you can't swim along to a video. Even if you put your laptop at the edge of the pool, you're gonna be in the water, half the time you won't be able to hear or see it.

i knew my waterproofed wireless oculus rift would come in handy one day

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I like how Yuru Yuri handled timefuckery in the manga where Sakurako, I think, flips a calendar page and between panels she's instantly in a new uniform, seeing that it went from August to November.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Namtab posted:

IWouldn't know what to do if you'd told us about the yuruyuri timeskip openly

Just doing my job
*salutes solemnly, a single tear rolling down his cheek*

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
The second episode of Magical Somera-Chan had a couple of mildly okay gags but one of the primary ones was too predictable. The art style isn't really my thing either, so I think I'll just go ahead and drop it. :shrug:
Maybe this kind of random would've appealed to me back in middle school, but it ain't doing it for me now.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
From here it looks like the boots got dipped in tar or something.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Namtab posted:

This week's girl was inferior to last weeks, but now I know how to do 3 kinds of press up

This sounds good, as I found that I was familiar enough with the techniques introduced in the first episode.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

The Devil Tesla posted:

100% more titty by volume.

What amount of volume do lightbeams fill? That could amount to a staggering amount of titty.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Maybe she's just... very tall?

Maybe that's a very small adult human skeleton skull.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

dogsicle posted:

i didn't know it was possible for people to be this normie

my little anime fan can't be this normie

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Namtab posted:

The second one has far superior baps

The bappage has convinced me to pick up Cavalry

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

stuck at a cradle of filth concert

cant watch anime training

gently caress my life

Stuck at doctor, can't watch either

One question remains

If it's squats, does she advocate eating dem OATS

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
So Mio with the oppai hat, Saitama with the oppai shirt, who's got the oppai pants

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Redmark posted:

I might be getting culturally exposed here but who is the guy photoshopped into Kinzo in your avatar?

Looks to me like Sir Sean Connery, if I'm not mistaken.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Kyaa.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Started catching up again and Rabbit Horse House, The Continuation was heartwarming as ever. Also the Wakaba Girl ova was super cute, if a bit worrying about the family Wakaba's mental state.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I looked ahead at winter season show descriptions to try and find something else to interest me, and I saw another "blah blah guy walks in on super good at fighting girl, something, now he goes to the school where only girls go and fighting happens" show.
And I wished it were airing this season to further saturate the 35th Asterisk Cavalry dynamic going on.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

boom boom boom posted:

I started watching Koufuku Graffiti.

That is not a very exciting show

Koufuku Graffiti is secretly Hidamari Sketch S5.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Xelkelvos posted:

MaxDonald is gonna fight you.

Jojo season 4 lookin' mighty good.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

boom boom boom posted:

I am excited for extreme anime relay races

I too am now on board for this sort of thing and I hope there's like some parkour bullhonky involved.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Also, does anyone understand what the hell is happening in this trailer.

Oh man, this isn't the weird live-action conference-and-performance PV I saw before.

Based on the Anichart summary, it looks like it's just the manager reacting to the fact that the idol group she's going to manage is a quartet of sculpted busts.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Largepotato posted:

I'm interested in a discussion on what giant robots would have sex though.

for a sec I read this as "how giant robots would have sex" and wondered what the hell kind of discussion was going on

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Darth Walrus posted:

Check out the Transformers megathread. Or don't. Don't is good.

From last page, but I've seen the haganai ova, so I'm good on that front of knowledge

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
There is plenty of room in all of our hearts for good shows in many genres as well as shows that have the tity.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Darth Walrus posted:

What if they are extremely wide boobies?

So like Ume Aoki, except for baps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I want to watch the Locodol OVA so badly but sadly I won't be home until the 30th.

Nanako mai waifu.

• Locked thread