Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Anime is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Fate/Zero and Kara no Kyoukai are animes based on written novels and they're good.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
People will make instrumental covers of most any song tbh.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I think sincere love for your fav animes is very nice to have even if your favorite is terrible unless you are a shrimpy who is incapable of loving anything else.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Sakurazuka posted:

The first two episodes were funny, the third was a bit too heavy on the dick and poo jokes, and a Saw(??) parody that was five minutes too long

That's basically an average Gintama episode.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I'll One Punch all of you guys to hell if there's more VD talk

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Amazing. Astounding. Not even the Zorakster would do such a thing.

I think that's giving Zorak too much credit.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Everything Burrito posted:

oh no a titty

That video was way more bland than I expected from that reaction.

Why didn't the titty synchronize to the sweet AoT jams.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I have to give credit to D_T for being the only one who is enthusiastic and being in awe of things in VD that are done better in other animes, we need that pure love for something even if it is from a titty show

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
That just looks like two animated corpses flopping about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I don't believe any of the words that you actually said, but I will believe that you enjoyed it.

• Locked thread