Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Danaru posted:

It's been so long that the only thing I remember about this game is getting salty that my favourite part of the game basically becomes obsolete partway through :(

You and me both. I've never completed this game either, because I'd always get distracted by other less-overtly anime games.

Edit: Also, I think it's kind of apt that the very first Disney element we see in the game is a stained glass of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, as that was Disney's first feature-length animation.

Neurion fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Sep 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

My god I forgot how completely loving massive Minnie's head is.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Good, I can't wait to see what barely space-worthy monstrosities you build out of Duplo.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Man these new pokemon look so weird

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Wow the voice compression/clipping is really bad on the Mayor's early dialogue.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Personally I like that Sora's reaction to being briefly reunited with Kairi: ecstasy and refusal to face the truth. Can't wait to tell my dead anime girlfriend about the time I learned how to fly over ancient Londinium.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Is Piglet absurdly small or do Sora's shoes cause an optical illusion and Piglet is actually as tall as a human child?

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

RareAcumen posted:

Unlike everyone else Hades has a job that he has to do for a living.

Hades would appreciate this joke.

Also let's not forget that Maleficent is pretty much a gothic fairy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

And in the case of a Bernie?

• Locked thread