Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Good poo poo, I'll enter once I get home from school. Is question 10 restricted to new cars, or open to all years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Oh did I post in here after submitting? Well I did now.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I mean I guess that's what i get for thinking the grand nat was "too obvious' but how the hell is the MR2 an ace?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

leica posted:

gently caress for #6 I meant to put GT350 but answered GT500 instead god dammit! Aren't they close enough to the same thing?

Close enough that I would confuse them I guess :(

I say it should be changed. :colbert:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

For the record I was mostly joking because that specific change would benefit me indirectly. :v:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I feel like I'm gonna do good on at least one of tomorrow's answers.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Well so are Model Ts, that doesn't make them a good answer to the spirit of the question.

Plus no one at those auctions goes nuts over rare top variants of European sedans, they want the car they drove/lusted after as a kid. That usually means formerly common American stuff (and stuff like Datsuns etc these days)

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Enourmo posted:

I feel like I'm gonna do good on at least one of tomorrow's answers.

:smuggo:

3rd place motherfuckers, if all goes well I could win this again.

E: Also most modern factory intakes are CAIs, so unless you're doing a complete system replacement including tune and probably power adders, an aftermarket CAI will do jack poo poo and probably lose power at a lot of spots.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I put Roadkill, i feel i may have misinterpreted the question.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

2nd place :woop:

E: Question 13 is gonna produce some good comedy answers.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Godholio posted:

Really surprised Top Gear wasn't the top answer.

How the mighty have fallen.

The lads' antics are great, but cheap car challenges aside (which have been increasingly rare in later seasons) it's mostly unrelatable hypercar reviews. Gets monotonous after a while.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Terrible Robot posted:

Bahaha I see I'm far from the only one that apparently went with LockMart for #13

:cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

MrChips posted:

You're welcome, guys! It's actually quite a bit of fun to put these things together to be honest. Also, I don't know if I mentioned this, but this Sheep Game had 52 players in it, which is an all-time record.

Working on this already; I will post it when I get home later tonight.

Remember that I was Fucknag in previous games.

• Locked thread