Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
IN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I picked Grand National, but de Lorean and 959 would actually both rank higher on my list. gently caress.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

The Locator posted:

Damnit Godholio :argh:

:hfive:

I expected A-to be the only one with that answer or B-everyone to have that answer.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Of the hundreds of phrases coined by The Simpsons that made it into regular use, "speed holes" has always been one of my favorites.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

^Put one on many other cars and you're likely to lose power and/or hydrolock an engine. Most CAI kits out there are garbage, but yeah there are a few unicorns that actually understand physics and things.

leica posted:

Yup, totally forgot about the SHO, is it that fast anyway?

In 2012 when I was considering one, some company dropped a tune on the market that put their mostly stock SHO through the quarter mile alongside a '12 Camaro SS.

Edit: Ok I can't find that video anymore, but this gets the point across. SHO has intake, exhaust, suspension, and LMS tune (which is probably the company I was thinking of). I'm finding other videos showing high 12s.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRumeg1W1PM

Godholio fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Sep 25, 2015

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Somebody better have said Transformers.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Really surprised Top Gear wasn't the top answer.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Kinda wish I'd answered EA.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

These are always fun. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I evaded all statistical categories! :toot:

• Locked thread