Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

MrChips posted:

The only shameful entry is the one not submitted.

Followed only by the one submitted but not posted, like mine until now :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

loving two aces already, :lol:

MrChips posted:

Turbo PT Cruiser - 5
Das Volk
Safety Dance
Ephphatha
I like to smoke wee
literally a fish

You monsters.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Yeah, I'm getting beat bad, and I wasn't even aiming for a low score :downs:

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Raluek posted:

I'm honestly surprised F40 didn't place higher. I was thinking about entering, but didn't get my poo poo together in time, and that was going to be my answer.

I took "want to own" a bit too literally. A 911SC / Carerra, aside from the currently-inflated purchase price, is something I could reasonably keep running and insured. A F40, not so much.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

MrChips posted:

Ford Flex Ecoboost - IOwnCalculus

SHO in a box.

Clawing my way back to the front!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I stand by the CAI answer because most of the ones on the market, for most cars on the market, are really hot-air-sucking garbage that doesn't do anything useful. Probably not helped that mentally I lump "pod filters" in with the rest of them.

There certainly are ones that do help, especially for GM V8 products where intake restriction seems to be their favorite pastime.

• Locked thread