Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Might I ask where you keep your forced induction accessories?
Grimey Drawer
I just submitted. My first attempt at the sheep game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ephphatha posted:

Somewhat surprised you didn't group the two RX-7 answers for Q3. The FD is by far the worst looking revision though, so it probably deserves to be segregated.

Unless :thejoke:, what? I just helped my friend push his FD around a parking lot yesterday to get it loaded onto a flatbed and couldn't help but admire how beautiful it is.

I will admit that the FD in stock form should have been my answer for #3 though. I drove one 3,000 miles once across the country and it felt so slow I thought something was wrong with it.

Now it has an LS3, so the slow problem has been resolved. But also that's the car I was helping load onto a flatbed, so take it for what it's worth.

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Grimey Drawer

ilkhan posted:

FD wasn't an 80s car.

Question 3 wasn't limited to 80's cars.

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Grimey Drawer

leica posted:

"Go faster" is pretty relative, I was thinking straight line so I opted for a turbo, if I was thinking in terms of an auto cross tires all the way.

I figured the most cost effective would be free, so removing weight is the most cost effective of them all regardless of type of race.

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Grimey Drawer

leica posted:

Good point, but when I thought of going faster it was in seconds, not tenths (or less) of a second :v:

I guess a turbo would be closer to bang for buck than cost effective.

Never underestimate the power of extreme weight loss.

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Grimey Drawer
drat you cold air intake. Didn't even think of that. I'd be in 6th with that one. Massive gently caress up on my part.

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mat_Drinks posted:

The SS is an overchromed car that shouldn't count as a sleeper (4.6 0-60 at over 40k? psssh this is a standard daily down under) and the SHO is enormous and heavy. I saw one street parked once and it was nuts, practically an RV.

I don't even own a Fiesta ST, but the stuff people are doing with them is pretty nuts!

I was thinking of the original Yamaha powered SHO, not the new behemoth version.

And I do own a fiesta ST. I think the sporty bumper covers and bright red ST badges give it away to easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wow, top 5 on my first game. That was fun. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks Mr. Chips.

• Locked thread