Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!
:redhammer:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Operative Quornes was silent for nearly two days. This did not sit well with the assault force, and with Operative Asiina's pushing, the assault team figured he must be a a defender. Operative TMMadman stepped forward and pulled the trigger, with Quornes collapsing in a bloody heap.

On Day 2, Quornes, XCOM-Aligned Trooper with Suppression and and LMG, was filled full of lead and neutralized!

It is now Night 2. Please send your actions in as soon as possible.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The assault team pushed forwards before forming a defensive perimeter. Fire came in from many directions, and it was not clear where the next shot would come from. Nobody could tell except operative Asiina, who gave her life to protect the other members. At her expense, EXALT's mission would continue.

On Night 2, Asiina, EXALT-aligned Operative with One For All and a Shotgun, was shot!
On Night 2, nobody was detected near Operative TMMadman!

It is now Day 3.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (10): CapitalistPig, fits, Horsebanger, Kashuno, King Burgundy, Met, SirSamVimes, TMMadman, Tremendous Taste, Winson_Paine

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 11th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 14 hours.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Not a lot of great options for deadline, let me know if something else would be preferable.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Hey met why didn't you vote for the only viable lynch so close to deadline?

##vote met

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Winson_Paine posted:

##vote Asiina

Welp, I was wrong.

I like Met for scumteam today, I think.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote met

I was just looking at that! It would be pretty easy to no-lynch yesterday, so mostly I like the later voters as town. I realize that does not include me, but I am comfortable operating on this. None of those feel like a bus, esp. when doing nothing at all would have been the easiest way.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

And met was definitely there at the time. He was even posting.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hey Asiina, I know you're can't answer yet, but I'm sorry I doubted you. Nice catch on Quornes. I'll admit that the reason why I said I didn't like it at the end is because of the game where Asiina was the town aligned SK, she NK'd the person with the lowest post count and I was worried she was just trying to do the same kind of thing in plain sight.

Hey fits, unlike CPig, you are going to need to explain your role because I get a bad feeling from your ability name.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Try googling it and see if it seems to translate to a mafia role.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SirSamVimes posted:

Try googling it and see if it seems to translate to a mafia role.

I've already done that and it does, that's what I'm saying.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
read through fits post history, its 90% nothing with a weak read here and there, and what looks to be some light bussing on met.

Combined with what TMM just said.

##vote fits

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

So fits/met as the remaining scumteam?

I can dig that.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

read through fits post history, its 90% nothing with a weak read here and there, and what looks to be some light bussing on met.

Combined with what TMM just said.

##vote fits

Actually, what twigged me and made me investigate him is that all his reads seem to be town reads, like stuff about not wanting to lynch me and then the whole thing about SSV right before the vote happened.

Plus I don't think ANYONE had mentioned him at all.

It's most likely where I'm going to put my vote, but I'll give him a chance to explain first.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, unlike CPig, I would absolutely be willing to out fits' ability name and my best guess at his role. Do people think I should do that before or after he has a chance to explain?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

Also, unlike CPig, I would absolutely be willing to out fits' ability name and my best guess at his role. Do people think I should do that before or after he has a chance to explain?

Let him talk I guess first.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

Let him talk I guess first.

That would be my preference too, as stated in the post just above the one you quoted, but I figured I'd ask people on this one.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: Sweet release! Good luck town! :ghost:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

TMMadman posted:

Bulletproof.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

fits posted:

Bulletproof.

ok?

so TMM does that fit with the ability name?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fits posted:

Bulletproof.

I'm not sure I buy this claim. His ability name is Mimetic Skin and my personal guess is a ninja type role, something that can't be watched or tracked.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Sold.

##vote fits

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Burgandy in the last game had GHOST ARMOR which was the same deal, I am guessing he is a godfather or some poo poo.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

TMMadman posted:

I'm not sure I buy this claim. His ability name is Mimetic Skin and my personal guess is a ninja type role, something that can't be watched or tracked.

Someone tries to kill me and I react quick enough to camo away and lose them.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

Yeah I don't buy it. fits is a bad guy.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

fits posted:

Someone tries to kill me and I react quick enough to camo away and lose them.

I don't buy this

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

I don't buy this

I also don't buy it.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote met

Because it all happened in 3 minutes? This is what you're using as your gotcha today?

##vote JuniorSamVimes

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TMMadman posted:

Who did you target last night?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Derp.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Met posted:

Who did you target last night?

So got any thoughts on fits claim?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TMMadman posted:

So got any thoughts on fits claim?

Bullshit. Last game Titan Armor was the Bulletproof. Also he's just not doing anything this game.

Mimetic Skin functions very similarly to Ghost Armor in XCOM which is what was used for the Ninja last game.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Yeah this looks like we've caught a scum.

##vote fits

Still got my eye on you Met.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
It's weird we agree on this. I'm concerned greatly.

##vote Fits

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

That's -2

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Even though I do believe fits is scum right now and will vote for him, I'm not sure turboing him is a good idea. Let's let the other people check into the thread and have some discussion before we dunk fits.

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

I agree with the no turbo option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Fits claim stinks, Mimetic skin sounds ninja seeing as in Xcom proper it basically let your guys be permanently invisible as long as they killed whatever stood in front of them.

• Locked thread