Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Although, I guess Met could be the doctor and protected me from KB on N1 if the scum got two kills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Why is KB the doc and not met?

Hah, I actually made my other post without seeing this post.

I figured KB was the doc because he said he visited me with good intentions after N1.

King Burgundy posted:

I had good intentions. Not going to say anything else for now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Met's fullclaim is the most important one here tbh.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
If you're insistent on full claims then why haven't you claimed yet?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

If you're insistent on full claims then why haven't you claimed yet?

I shot vimes.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I shot vimes.

What?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The fullclaims surrounding the only scum kill last night are what matters. Met's especially since he is the only factor that was involved before that isn't now.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

The fullclaims surrounding the only scum kill last night are what matters. Met's especially since he is the only factor that was involved before that isn't now.

What? You want us to believe that a guy with an ability name of Executioner didn't shoot the guy he voted for right before the day ended and that you did it instead with a mystery ability that you can only activate on odd days?

You're full claim is way more important in my opinion.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

TMMadman posted:

That would be my guess. I would probably say it's between Horsebanger and Winson and the role is probably a juggernaut.

I figured KB was the doctor after he visited me on N1. So with him visiting Taste but Taste still dying that probably means juggernaut.

That doesn't add up. If the thing was monitoring Taste; we would see a juggernaut visit? If it is a three man scumteam they don't have a roleblocker any more if they ever did and they couldn't roleblock and visit on the same night right?

Anyhoo I will fullclaim; I have a one shot lynchproof. It is boring and passive, alas. You can verify it by lynching me, I guess, but that will waste a day.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

What? You want us to believe that a guy with an ability name of Executioner didn't shoot the guy he voted for right before the day ended and that you did it instead with a mystery ability that you can only activate on odd days?

You're full claim is way more important in my opinion.

If you can't see how the roles of the people who visited the scum killed dead guy, and how they tie to interactions we were made aware of from n1, well then you're just scum who bussed your buddy yesterday.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

If you can't see how the roles of the people who visited the scum killed dead guy, and how they tie to interactions we were made aware of from n1 are most important, well then you're just scum who bussed your buddy yesterday.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Kashuno posted:

If you can't see how the roles of the people who visited the scum killed dead guy, and how they tie to interactions we were made aware of from n1, well then you're just scum who bussed your buddy yesterday.

Actually that would make some sense, since his role has been active as gently caress in scumfinding so far and that would be a handy way to clear himself forever. It is a screwy plan tho, so idk if I buy it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Winson_Paine posted:

Actually that would make some sense, since his role has been active as gently caress in scumfinding so far and that would be a handy way to clear himself forever. It is a screwy plan tho, so idk if I buy it

I'm not willing to put a vote anywhere quite yet, but it's a decent possibility. It comes down to Met and KB claiming really.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

What the hell are you even trying to say here? Why won't you full claim?

And if I was scum, why in the hell would I bus fits when nobody was even looking at him?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hmmm.

I really don't understand. I visited Horsebanger last night.

My power is smoke and mirrors. It's hilarious given my hider claim last game, thus my comment about it earlier, but I'm essentially hiding my target from the kill with smoke bombs. I thought I was protecting the cop on the night I visited Madman.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

What the hell are you even trying to say here? Why won't you full claim?

And if I was scum, why in the hell would I bus fits when nobody was even looking at him?

because it's an easy bus to buy a lot of town cred?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Hmmm.

My power is smoke and mirrors. It's hilarious given my hider claim last game, thus my comment about it earlier, but I'm essentially hiding my target from the kill with smoke bombs. I thought I was protecting the cop on the night I visited Madman.

To be clear you only hide people from NK, not any night actions correct?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

To be clear you only hide people from NK, not any night actions correct?

Correct.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

Hmmm.

You absolutely were protecting the cop on N1.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
My fullclaim is not relevant to the situation at hand, TMM. If I were scum, I would have just rolled with the idea that Taste killed Vimes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

You absolutely were protecting the cop on N1.

why say this?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

because it's an easy bus to buy a lot of town cred?

It'd be the dumbest loving bus ever. Why would I want to bus the guy who we are assuming can't be tracked/watched?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

My fullclaim is not relevant to the situation at hand, TMM. If I were scum, I would have just rolled with the idea that Taste killed Vimes.

Are you kidding me? You can't play the game of 'I want people to full claim, but I'm not going to do it myself'. That is scummy as gently caress.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't get how you think my fullclaim would be relevant here. Not only that, but you think it's more relevant than KB and Met.

I'll fullclaim when needed to either avoid lynch or catch scum. KB and Met could help catch scum at this point, mine will not.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
vote Kashuno

How can you not see that your full claim is absolutely relevant here when we've got a a dead guy with an ability name of Executioner who voted for the other person who died in the night?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote Kashuno

Let's try a proper vote.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

vote Kashuno

How can you not see that your full claim is absolutely relevant here when we've got a a dead guy with an ability name of Executioner who voted for the other person who died in the night?

Especially when you're claiming to have killed the second person.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You're being really weird all of a sudden. Are you worried that fullclaims will blow your cover

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

You're being really weird all of a sudden. Are you worried that fullclaims will blow your cover

Why won't you full claim? You want everyone else to do it, so why won't you?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
actually you know what I'm not gonna waste my time getting into this pissing contest with you.

I am an odd night vig. I activate my ability, Run and Gun, and that night I am allowed to terminate someone. I held off on it n1 because I assumed I was an uninformed scum team and didn't want to kill my teammates.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm not letting another game get derailed by some bullshit back and forth.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
There you go. That's all you needed to do. My problem was that you wanted others to full claim without being willing to do it yourself and I found that suspicious. Surely you can see how it would be an issue?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think if I was more stubborn than I am that could've cost the game :shrug: Like I said, the fullclaim that matters here is Met.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I think if I was more stubborn than I am that could've cost the game :shrug: Like I said, the fullclaim that matters here is Met.

Hey, I'm not saying that Mets full claim isn't important. All I was doing is pointing out the double standard of you asking for full claims without being willing to full claim y yourself.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also if KB is telling the truth then the scum team might not need a juggernaut and instead might have two ninjas.

It's going to depend on if there is an actual doctor in the game.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Also if KB is telling the truth then the scum team might not need a juggernaut and instead might have two ninjas.

It's going to depend on if there is an actual doctor in the game.

where did this juggernaut thing come from

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh also since you did full claim Kash.

##unvote

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

where did this juggernaut thing come from

It was speculation because I thought KB was a doctor. But Winson is right that if KB was a doctor then we should have seen a third name visiting Taste.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm probably not gonna have much to say for a while until Met claims. I have a working theory, but I'd rather not disclose until I am feeling more confident in what's gone on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, as long as it's not mylo/lylo then I've got no problem with town lynching me to confirm my role.

I mean I hope you all can see that I'm town, but I also understand the need to confirm me at this point.

• Locked thread