Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

EugeneJ posted:

Snuka worked a match for ECPW on May 16, 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNtx8dl4FMo

Any attorney worth a poo poo would point out that continuing to work in wrestling does not mean you're in full cognizance, and would use Benoit as a precedent, since post death examinations of Benoit's brain had him as basically being in an advanced form of senility. Or use Junior Seau (and dozens of other football players), who seemed perfectly fine right up until he killed himself. I believe he was even working as a reporter or something similar for NFL coverage of some kind at the time.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jan 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

EugeneJ posted:

Snuka worked a match for ECPW on May 16, 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNtx8dl4FMo

this can't relaly be trusted, given the fact that it has fuckin' owen hart on the card

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Also people with dementia are often able to perform activities that they were trained in long after they are super messed up in the brain. My grandfather committed suicide in order to not have to deal with the onset of dementia and even though his brain was already pretty addled he was able to sail a sailing ship well enough to get far enough out to sea to die in peace. I can imagine if you've been wrestling most of your life you can probably still work a match even if you can't do a lot of other stuff.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
People with Dementia can also have crystal clear memories of events that happened 40 years ago even if they forget what happened yesterday.

Also it's rather interesting how quickly a person can develop dementia when they're suddenly confronted with their crimes.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6BS1J1IIRU

He talks about Nancy Argentino on Opie & Jimmy in this video. This contradicts his auto-biography's account of her death, which is why the case was reopened.

He's full of poo poo.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

EugeneJ posted:

loving :lol: if he's trying to pull the "I am but a simple savage, your world frightens and confuses me" act and is not actually senile

Maybe he could represent himself.

"I'm just a simple unfrozen caveman lawyer."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

People with Dementia can also have crystal clear memories of events that happened 40 years ago even if they forget what happened yesterday.

Also it's rather interesting how quickly a person can develop dementia when they're suddenly confronted with their crimes.

I know it's a convenient excuse for legal cases but I really wouldn't be surprised if the shock and trauma of having their misdeeds revealed hastens the process

• Locked thread