Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I will play, calmly and seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm Bill Blackboots

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm a death cop

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

It is a cop, which, upon death, can begin to investigate people. Also, it appears as mafia if you lynch it.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote cckeane i wont let you do this again

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

im going to do a Doll Dossier

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

bowmore posted:

I think his role is fake

why. tracks..rails...it all checkso ut

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chaoslord's meta is being a weirdo. it's fine. this is all fine. kill keane though.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Lumpen posted:

For the slow... if I openly claimed Eavesdropper (town-aligned tracker), and bowmore had a PM saying the same exact loving word Eavesdropper, he's not going to counterclaim it, that would be completely retarded. That's a pretty strange thing for me to "fabricate" (as he said he thought) if it were on his own PM.

You have erred, and you have been entrapped. Die.

makes sense to me. ##vote bowmore

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

bowmore posted:

maybe it was the fake claim he was given?

also I didn't see eavesdropper until he pointed it out just now

it's gonna be super if we both flip town tracker

if someone claimed the same role as me, I would probably...read their post

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

one thing i dont get though, is the motive for mafia ccing lumpen...at all. in fact i don't get it so much that i refuse to take part in this ##vote cckeane

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Deadbeat Dad posted:

##vote bowmore as well

I can see two trackers, can't see two town trackers, seems more plausible to me that bowmore hosed up rather than Lumpen being scum and being given a fake claim of a town tracker that's already in the game

why would bowmore do that, as bad guy.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

why not two trackers in an 11p...seems reasonable to me, not knowing the other roles

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

really

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what if i told you all this...that this thunderdome was never filed with the official judicial dome of thunder, and is thus...invalid

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CCKeane posted:

One of the big things that was holding me back was that you thunderdomed bowmore. That is a risky move, since you're placing the focus on you and bowmore. But then I read you again, and you mention that thunderdomes never go to completion a lot.

I think you were trying to pull a gambit, put a focus on you and bowmore as town would, and then escape once the town loses interest., while retaining some townie cred.

keane...you are a criminal this game

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Lumpen posted:

Yes, but that does not support your premise at all.

In the quotes you posted, I am persistently urging and lobbying for it! If I were Scum and "actually" wanted it ignored, I would have had ample opportunity to do so, just by embracing the trialballoon floating around, going "Oh wow multiple trackers? Eavesdropper you say? Wow what a big misunderstanding lets finish off Keane instead."

Your vote change is not reasonably justified, friend Keane.

i was writing this post but yeah same

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can we act out the famous scene from tombstone

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

can we act out the famous scene from tombstone

I'll be val kilmer

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

section31/dhaes/keane. the scumteam is in there. *begins flipping cup*

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ok kill him ##vote section 31

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Section 31 posted:

At least provide a reason....sssssssshhh.....

i'm val kilmer from tombstone

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what r your other results

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

cop who doesnt reveal all result. lier. lying bitch. lying liar fac.e

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

im not illiterate, i just don't read your posts, except those two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

also gently caress you

• Locked thread