Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Sheet

Dusan lets out a sharp laugh as the majority of his dinner companions exclaim that their possessions are gone and take off after the goblin. Not only did the Rakdos underling make a severe mistake by robbing several planeswalkers, but the idea of his companions getting their pockets picked is intensely amusing. He gets up and starts to check his pockets. He starts to grin smugly when his coin purse is revealed to be as heavy as ever. Everyone knows you should keep...your....valuables...what. "My Zendikar deck!" The grin swiftly vanishes, replaced by blind panic as Dusan frantically starts patting down all his pockets. The handmade codex is gone, most likely clutched in a goblin's claws. A look of cold determination suddenly settles on the biomancer's face, and he reaches for a particular card. "It's time to hunt! Isamaru, Hound of Konda!"

Transform!: 4dF+5 4

With that, the biomancer's face starts to glow, elongating into a toothy dog snout. Dusan sniffs the air, and charges out after the goblin, scent strong is his new nostrils. THe chef at the hibachi mutters "loving Simics..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

Sheet

Amid the dust cloud and shouting, Dusan closes his eyes and focuses. Sniffing the air with his new features, he tries to track down the scent of the fleeing goblin. The myriad scents of Ravnica mingle and merge in his...snout's eye? He begins to sift through them, discarding those that do not fit...and...bullseye! Dusan's canine grin frightens away the group of children viewing the commotion from across the street. Everyone on Ravnica knows to get the Orzhov-debtor's-prison away from toothy smiles.

Track down the goblin!: 4dF+3 3 +2 from my Dogface Boost, -2 from the dust cloud and ruckus

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

FP:5 Phys: OOO Mental: OOOO

Dusan takes a moment to consider the screaming fray. Sure, Rakdos are nasty and brutish, but a careful blast of magic could take one out...too bad there are more than one, and Dusan was never much of an evoker. Ah-ha! I've got it. I may not be able to kill all of them, but I can make it easier for everyone else. Grinning, Dusan raises his hand and begins chanting a Simic alteration formula...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11:14:25 PM <•FewtureStein> !r fudge+5
11:14:26 PM <Krysmbot> FewtureStein, +/-/+5 = 5
Rolling to Create an Advantage for everyone else by weakening the horde, and making them unable to do anything. Possible Aspect: The Mitochondria are the Powerhouse of the Cell.

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

FP:5 Phys: OOO Mental: OOOO

Still reeling from the wash of red mana that counteracted his alteration formula, Dusan takes a moment to study the conflict before him. Seeing as the binding circle Mercy created is between him and the rather large demon, there's only one thing he can do, while preserving as much of his safety as possible. Taking careful aim, he hurls a few cloth pods towards the center of the circle Mercy is making. As they land, Dusan calls out a few mana-laced keywords, and points at the large angry demon. Masses of vines erupt from the pods, and race towards their target.

Using Plant Control to try and drag the demon towards the circle...

10:26:49 PM <•FewtureMD> !r fudge+3
10:26:51 PM <Krysmbot> FewtureMD, /---+3 = 0

...Crud.

• Locked thread